watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Trophy In Club Shop

Started by HarryBayles, August 24, 2022, 09:41:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HarryBayles

To save anyone else a journey and birthday ruined, if you plan to go to the club shop for a photo with the trophy don't, it isn't there. Despite the club advertising it it isn't there for 'security reasons' and they didn't bother to let fans know on Twitter, email or the website. Drive an hour on my sons 8 birthday for him to get his photo, now he's obviously upset. The club can't even do simple communication. Great way to reward season ticket holders and long term (3rd generation) fans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andy S

Surely you would phone up first before driving for an hour
How long will it be on display for?

It's not going to be left in the club shop unguarded.

spoonffc

Just email the club politely, I'm sure they'll rectify.

HarryBayles

Quote from: spoonffc on August 24, 2022, 10:17:55 AM
Just email the club politely, I'm sure they'll rectify.
Thanks, I have done.

HarryBayles

Quote from: Andy S on August 24, 2022, 10:12:29 AM
Surely you would phone up first before driving for an hour
How long will it be on display for?

It's not going to be left in the club shop unguarded.
Why should I need to email? They said it would be in the shop 09:00 to 18:00 all week. I expected if that had changed then they'd have communicated the change to fans.

elgreenio

Should've booked the tour, you get to see it and all the other trophies on that, your 8yo would have loved it
touch my camera through the fence

HarryBayles

Quote from: elgreenio on August 24, 2022, 12:28:41 PM
Should've booked the tour, you get to see it and all the other trophies on that, your 8yo would have loved it
Yep, looking to do that when his Grandad and Aunty around so we all go together. Can't wait.

HarryBayles

The club phoned me about this, very much appreciated. The trophy is apparently now in the shop for those who want to go and see it.

FulhamForThought

Really poor from the club - glad they've resolved. Hope that your son still had a good birthday.

They've created loads of news and video content this season which is great, but are failing to communicate some of the basics. You shouldn't have to phone up to check everything they advertise on the website.

HarryBayles

Quote from: FulhamForThought on August 24, 2022, 01:18:35 PM
Really poor from the club - glad they've resolved. Hope that your son still had a good birthday.

They've created loads of news and video content this season which is great, but are failing to communicate some of the basics. You shouldn't have to phone up to check everything they advertise on the website.
Thanks FulhamForThought. He's still very happy with his new away kit with Mitro on the back. The club were really good once made aware so fair play to them.