Diop              🔁 79'
0 (0%)
Chalobah       🔁 88'
1 (0.7%)
Stansfield      🔁 88'
1 (0.7%)

Total Members Voted: 140

love4ffc

A very entertaining game.  I never really thought Fulham would get anything out of this match so not really heart broken over this result.  Extremely happy though at the team's performance.  So much more fight in this team now.  Hard for me to pick a man of the match as there were several great performances.  Mitro for his goal, Ream for showing just how a captain should lead by example, and then the stellar performance from Leno. 

So who was your FoF MOTM and why?   

Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Tabby

Mitro creating a goal on his own has to take it for me.

So happy to have him at Fulham.

love4ffc

Went with Leno as he really showed why he was put in the number one spot.  Good for him for having a performance like that against his old team  049:gif
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

perry geyton

Steeeeeeeeeed

Ream and Mitro had very good games, but Leno was Very Very good.
Leno had no chance with either goal really, saved at least 3, and just really looks the part. Leno was MOTM.

McBrideOfFrankenstein

Tete for me.

Silva couldn't have known it but Mbabu in for Tete cost us the match. The whole back for performed really admirably.

FFC1987

I gave it to Mitrovic. Could of chosen about 6 of them to be honest. Sick to the stomach after seeing what these boys put it for a loss.

Somerset Fulham

Ream, he is currently the absolute glue holding that defence together.  Interestinglt he is also another that seemingly can't cut it in the Premier League...

So many played well today though to be honest but especially Robinson. He's a bit like BDR in that he seems so much better in the Premier League, which is weird.

Classic94

FFC1987

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on August 27, 2022, 08:13:41 PM
Ream, he is currently the absolute glue holding that defence together.  Interestinglt he is also another that seemingly can't cut it in the Premier League...

So many played well today though to be honest but especially Robinson. He's a bit like BDR in that he seems so much better in the Premier League, which is weird.

In fairness, I doubt even Ream would suggest he expected to play to this level he's currently attaining. Something he hasn't done in his career in the Prem.

Hats off to him and long may it continue.

cmg

A lot to like about this evening's entertainment - but not the result.
Good,positive, fighting attitude playing away against a top team.
I thought Tosin by no means as bad as some have made out and the other 3 defenders were impressive.
I love Palhinha's excellent combination of style and thuggery.
A typical Neeskens moment. A scintillating run but when he got to the business end seemed to have run out of energy or ideas or both.
MoM? Leno. Looked the part of a top class keeper and instilled confidence.

DannyM

McBrideOfFrankenstein

Quote from: cmg on August 27, 2022, 08:16:22 PM

I thought Tosin by no means as bad as some have made out and the other 3 defenders were impressive.
I love Paulinha's excellent combination of style and thuggery.
A typical Neeskens moment. A scintillating run but when he got to the business end seemed to have run out of energy or ideas or both.

Agree, Tosin settled down after the first 5min and had many important tackles thereafter.

Sting of the North

Mitro was amazing again. Hardly put a foot wrong, and should have had half a dozen additional free kicks.

Honourable mention to the whole back four.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

So many good performances, everyone makes mistakes,
but nobody desereves critisism today'
MOTM  Leno   He also gave us the confidence and future security we need
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

rebel

Quote from: cmg on August 27, 2022, 08:16:22 PM

I love Paulinha's excellent combination of style and thuggery.

Kebano could and should of passed way earlier then his effort. Pereira was free, no one around him.

Somerset Fulham

Quote from: FFC1987 on August 27, 2022, 08:14:39 PM
Quote from: Somerset Fulham on August 27, 2022, 08:13:41 PM

In fairness, I doubt even Ream would suggest he expected to play to this level he's currently attaining. Something he hasn't done in his career in the Prem.

Hats off to him and long may it continue.

Absolutely, he has been amazing so far and even if there does come a time when maybe he isn't, it's so reasurring to know that we are fully backed up in that department.

General

Tete or mitro would be worthy winners for me. I voted for mitro in this poll as he harried and was a really positive outlet for us further forward in getting stuck in, holding the ball up and unsettling arsenal.

Tete had a brilliant game, but mitro shaves it because without his ability to be a nuisance higher up the pitch we could've quire easily caved a lot earlier on.

HV71

So incredibly difficult Ream, Leno, Mitro and Tete were all outstanding . Eventually had to go for Mitro as his goal was all down to him and gave us a real chance of 3 points against the league leaders