Diop              🔁 79'
0 (0%)
Chalobah       🔁 88'
1 (0.7%)
Stansfield      🔁 88'
1 (0.7%)

Total Members Voted: 140

Mullers OG

Thought Tete was immense. Ream not far behind.

Luka

Mitro was fantastic with a box to box performance.
Robinson (although I've been a bid critic) had a great game.
Ream had a very strong performance.

Mitro for me.

Grassy Noel

Tete and Ream were great but the way Mitro turned and twisted while shielding the ball from challenges was top drawer stuff. He showed the slippery Jesus a trick or two.

Twig

Ream, Tete and Robinson all looked good and I'd have said the same about Leno but I thought he was at fault for their second goal.  Mitro was often feeding off scraps but he terrified them, comfortably my MoM.

Woolly Mammoth

Mitro lead the line superbly, what a Talisman, for me he was outstanding amongst a team of fighters.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

S.F.Sorrow

Mitro, Tete and Ream were all superb today. I voted Ream but it could have been either of these three. Leno a close fourth.

White Knight

Quote from: love4ffc on August 27, 2022, 07:55:22 PM
A very entertaining game.  I never really thought Fulham would get anything out of this match so not really heart broken over this result.  Extremely happy though at the team's performance.  So much more fight in this team now.  Hard for me to pick a man of the match as there were several great performances.  Mitro for his goal, Ream for showing just how a captain should lead by example, and then the stellar performance from Leno. 

So who was your FoF MOTM and why?   

My MOM Mitrovic as he was head and shoulders above everyone with his drive and link up play.
When wasnt attacking and giving the Arsenal defenders a hard time ,he was defending our 6 yard box,
It took two of their players to shadow him all over the pitch.

Denver Fulham

Pound for pound, that might have been Robinson's best match for Fulham. Others were very good, as well, but I'd give it to Jedi.

TheCeiling

I voted Ream. Great performance with no any glaring mistake

(Robinson did 1 mistake that led Saka to their best chance, that's the only reason I didn't choose him).

Honorable mention to Leno, Robinson and Mitro.

AnOldBrownie

Jedi...because he nullified attacks on our left side most of the game.

Sent from my SM-A125U using Tapatalk

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on August 27, 2022, 11:02:50 PM

Same for me. What an athlete!
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Southcoastffc

Quote from: ChesterTheTabby on August 27, 2022, 11:05:43 PM
Quote from: AnOldBrownie on August 27, 2022, 11:02:50 PM

Same for me. What an athlete!
Absolutely.  But proud of all the team. And today, of all our supporters there too.  It was a great atmosphere.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Andy S

There are so many contenders it hurts to pick anyone so lm not going to. What a great performance it makes you proud

Forever Fulham

So proud of the players.   The way they kept their shape and fought hard.  This was a tough one, picking MoM. Going with Leno.  He stood on his head at times.  And I think he got mugged on that last goal.  I'm wearing my Fulham shirt to bed

bog

There were so many this could go to. Tim as captain has performed beyond belief, the back four, Leno, everyone battled away but I've gone for Mitro. His all round play and efforts in both areas took it for me.

Well played lads and Marco you got us so well organised.  :54:       

e4b

Between Ream and Tete for me. Think Ream just edged it. A captains performance. The whole team were excellent.

jarv

Great team effort.  Early on Robinson had a few issues, left his man and looked to me Arsenal decided to put a lot of pressure on him.  Got through it ok.  Shame about Arsenal 's, two scrappy goals, especially the first, huge deflection.

Excellent coaching, should be good moving on with the season.

Skatzoffc

Robinson, Leno & Mitro for me. Good team performance. Unlucky loss. COYW!
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

hovewhite

Really tough could have been the complete back line but went for mitro as he made the goal himself and is a new born premiership player.

filham

A lot of good performances in defence but we do need new spark in the wide attacking postions.
MOM Leno who showed we have a solid top class keeper.