Diop              🔁 79'
0 (0%)
Chalobah       🔁 88'
1 (0.7%)
Stansfield      🔁 88'
1 (0.7%)

Total Members Voted: 140

akf

Wasnt able to see the match (1:30am in Tokyo). Voted for stansfield so i could see the results of the poll without influencing the outcome.

Black and White Blood

100% Tim Reimmmmm
followed by a great all round
performance by Mitro.

rebel

Robinson for me, but there were lots of good performances.   

rebel

Quote from: akf on August 28, 2022, 11:50:49 AM
Wasnt able to see the match (1:30am in Tokyo). Voted for stansfield so i could see the results of the poll without influencing the outcome.

Congrats, you achieved that.

toshes mate

Whenever my mates have chosen to use the Ream isn't good enough for the PL argument I have always responded with 'if our recruiters sorted out a decent midfield and the defence was still as leaky as it seems now then fair play I'll accept the need for him to be replaced.  Jokanovic obviously prayed for a decent midfield in 2018.  He got Seri and Anguissa who would have blessed sides who needed players like them but not FFC.  Silva and team have been the breath of fresh air after the stale and stilted era between Jokanovic's sacking and now.  They have nailed the team's needs on the head and although João
Palhinha and Andreas Pereira should not the whole picture they are a very important part of the building blocks on the journey.  A few more additions to midfield strength and depth plus an alternatve striker either with experience or with promise will help the build.  But like the new Riverside it takes time to see the whole thing come good.  Ream in the meantime shows that even the best need a decent script, cast and director to make things come good.  His professionalism is second to none.

I Ronic

Went for Ream. Not just because of today but all four performances. I was wrong, he's not the weakest link.
I was expecting a hiding again proved wrong. Performances like that will keep us in the Premiership.

Sting of the North

Quote from: toshes mate on August 28, 2022, 01:38:53 PM
Whenever my mates have chosen to use the Ream isn't good enough for the PL argument I have always responded with 'if our recruiters sorted out a decent midfield and the defence was still as leaky as it seems now then fair play I'll accept the need for him to be replaced.  Jokanovic obviously prayed for a decent midfield in 2018.  He got Seri and Anguissa who would have blessed sides who needed players like them but not FFC.  Silva and team have been the breath of fresh air after the stale and stilted era between Jokanovic's sacking and now.  They have nailed the team's needs on the head and although João
Palhinha and Andreas Pereira should not the whole picture they are a very important part of the building blocks on the journey.  A few more additions to midfield strength and depth plus an alternatve striker either with experience or with promise will help the build.  But like the new Riverside it takes time to see the whole thing come good.  Ream in the meantime shows that even the best need a decent script, cast and director to make things come good.  His professionalism is second to none.

:plus one:

Midfield has by far been our problem area since Kmac and Johansen were deemed not good enough for the PL (rightly or wrongly) without finding good enough replacements. Last season was no exception, but finally we seem to have found some real gems. So happy we sorted out the most important stuff early in the window, as we now have a fighting chance.

Pluto

Stoneleigh Loyalist

Looking at the comments on here and the voting to date I do not understand why Mitro is ahead of Ream Leno and .Robinson.
Proverbial fag paper between all of them!

BarryP

Chose Leno, but it feels great to have so many receiving voters and all of them well earned.
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

love4ffc

A really close vote here for the FOF MOTM v Arsenal.  if you haven't already gotten your vote in please do so. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?