more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Transfer Policy / Current Recruitment Merged Threads

Started by Baszab, August 31, 2022, 06:49:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General

Quote from: Nero on August 31, 2022, 08:41:21 PM
yes should have got loads of transfers in early like forest, now how are they doing

Not sure its fair to compare. We had a lot of squad players we've let go without having replacements. Cavaleiro and knockaert aren't good options but their professionals and can do a job. Even if you put cavaleiro in more than not.

We let muniz go, without bringing in or having a replacement lined up and as far as we know the same could be said for Bryan, though we do know we're in for a LB.

We also let seri go, when we're now in the market for an AM..

It's pretty farcical tbh to have that many options, get rid of so many with nothing lined up and then know you have probably since April if not January to formulate a plan, a list of players etc and almost 3 months to get things right and then take soo long to get things done that if you had signed them earlier, e.g. kluivert you'd have got your man.

It's pathetic and amateurish to not know how to do your business properly and get the targets you've set yourself out to get and fail to get them on such simple things like a visa. What a waste of time.

1 day left and we've still yet to announce Willian or Kurzawa despite having got rid of our LB backup and having had willian train with us for two weeks.

It is embarrassing and puts all the hard work we've done as a team and staff into a very precarious place. It's not good.

Bokonon

Kluivert debacle can definitely be put on the contract side of the recruiting team, likely someone under Ali Mack, unless Tony really does have the power of the pursestrings.

The first obvious misstep of the window, IMO.

The Rational Fan

Quote from: Ronnief on August 31, 2022, 08:25:13 PM
Shad Khan has been present at the last two Fulham home games, but I have seen no sign of Tony. I can only assume that Shad is taking control of the decision making and Tony has been left at home for his wrestling.

Fans need to be careful for what they wish for, such as less involvement from Tony Khan, because it may come true.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Ronnief on August 31, 2022, 08:25:13 PM
Shad Khan has been present at the last two Fulham home games, but I have seen no sign of Tony. I can only assume that Shad is taking control of the decision making and Tony has been left at home for his wrestling.

Probably wrestling with his conscience.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

alfie

Quote from: General on August 31, 2022, 08:56:27 PM
Quote from: Nero on August 31, 2022, 08:41:21 PM
yes should have got loads of transfers in early like forest, now how are they doing

Not sure its fair to compare. We had a lot of squad players we've let go without having replacements. Cavaleiro and knockaert aren't good options but their professionals and can do a job. Even if you put cavaleiro in more than not.

We let muniz go, without bringing in or having a replacement lined up and as far as we know the same could be said for Bryan, though we do know we're in for a LB.

We also let seri go, when we're now in the market for an AM..

It's pretty farcical tbh to have that many options, get rid of so many with nothing lined up and then know you have probably since April if not January to formulate a plan, a list of players etc and almost 3 months to get things right and then take soo long to get things done that if you had signed them earlier, e.g. kluivert you'd have got your man.

It's pathetic and amateurish to not know how to do your business properly and get the targets you've set yourself out to get and fail to get them on such simple things like a visa. What a waste of time.

1 day left and we've still yet to announce Willian or Kurzawa despite having got rid of our LB backup and having had willian train with us for two weeks.

It is embarrassing and puts all the hard work we've done as a team and staff into a very precarious place. It's not good.
Players that have gone because MS had no intention of using them, we have players sitting there now which MS again has no intention of using, so what is the point of keeping them here. With both Wilson and Solomon out we have Knockhart and Cav not even brought into the squad just in case.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't