https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Palhinha very good interview

Started by Hatch007, September 02, 2022, 12:02:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrmicawbers

Never had a  man crush before lol 😆

elgreenio

absolutely love this guy. Selfishly hope the birth of his son doesn't make him unavailable for any game, although imagine he'll be due a suspension around that time anyway
touch my camera through the fence

Marcus

We have unearthed a gem, trouble is, the word is already out... but it is all about the here and now, and he is on quite a long contract... more good work by the club...

b+w geezer

Quote from: Marcus on September 02, 2022, 08:41:02 AM
We have unearthed a gem, trouble is, the word is already out... but it is all about the here and now, and he is on quite a long contract... more good work by the club...
Agree with the sentiment, but not keen on the unearthed gem angle. Irritates me as an FFC fan in relation to Fab Carvalho (as if Liverpool wondrously discovered an unknown), and so too here on behalf of anyone Portuguese. This is a multi-capped player from a prominent club, not Sunday League.

Somerset Fulham

Is somebody able to C&P for me?

I'm not clicking on that website.

Cheers!

Marcel_Gecov

My only hope around keeping him long term is that his age (27) might deter some bigger clubs when there will be some young fashionable whippersnapper they can buy instead.

General

Quote from: Marcus on September 02, 2022, 08:41:02 AM

The khan's aren't sellers. On a 5 year deal we've no need to sell. Only way we would potentially consider it is if a monumental offer came in.

Palhinha in that instance would by quite a way be worth the most the club would ever receive for a player.

Based on his position and influence on the team and game he's easily worth 50m at least.

His stats put him up at the top against most CMs, particularly DMs.

That said though, if we keep him and the feel good factor going around the club continuing then he'd, alongside mitro would be a fantastic linchpin for us to build continued success with the likes of Leno.

If Vincius, Solomon (signed to a longer contract), Wilson, Muniz all start to come good as well then we could start looking at a bright future.