A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FoF Man of the Match Fulham 2 v 1 Brighton = Mitrovic

Started by love4ffc, August 30, 2022, 09:40:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who was your FOF MOTM v Brighton and why?  

Leno
3 (1%)
Tete
7 (2.3%)
Tosin
1 (0.3%)
Ream
12 (3.9%)
Robinson          📒
45 (14.5%)
H. Reed            📒  🔁 92'
8 (2.6%)
J. Palhinha
16 (5.2%)
B. Reid
0 (0%)
A. Pereira       🔁 78'
3 (1%)
Kebano
9 (2.9%)
Mitrovic'         ⚽️ 48'
206 (66.5%)
Cairney         🔁 78'
0 (0%)
Chalobah       🔁 92'
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 310

Voting closed: September 01, 2022, 09:40:35 PM

Finnans Right Peg

Went for Mitro ,no choice really but thought robbo was very good also think Paulinha is the best signing we have made in a few years

Whitestone

Silva again........he really does know how to get a tune out of this group.

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: EastEndWhite on August 30, 2022, 10:06:55 PM
Best forward tonight - Mitro
Best midfielder tonight  - Mitro
Best defender tonight - Mitro
I'm a Jedi fan ..and love how he's been this season..but tonight Mitro was on fire.

Sent from my SM-A125U using Tapatalk

The Cravenette

Mitro was magnificent but Jedi had his best game for us by far. He made some superb tackles and definitely saved us a couple of times. I have given it to him but no one really had a bad game. Have to give a mention to Bobby too, who is often overlooked but always puts a massive shift in.

Carborundum

Mitrovic was incredible at times.  Remarkable performance by him.  Robinson was fantastic too, achieved so much and never even needed to go to ground. He's a natural defender that lad.  Given the vote to Mitro.  He just goes out and dominates everything in sight.

Takemehome27

Pailhinha Superb
Robinson another outstanding performance
Mitro on flames

What an atmosphere down there tonight especially in the 2nd half.

My goodness how terrible was that referee, I thought we'd left the terrible officiating behind in the championship 

Hatch007

Quote from: Finnans Right Peg on August 30, 2022, 10:56:23 PM
Went for Mitro ,no choice really but thought robbo was very good also think Paulinha is the best signing we have made in a few years
It would not surprise me come the end of this season if we are hailing Palhinha as our best signing since Mitro. Great piece of business by the club to sign him on a 5-year contract with a club option for another 12 months 👏

As written elsewhere, Mitro has become world class and unplayable.

FFC NY

McBrideOfFrankenstein

Mitro of course and oddly it's the first time he's got my vote this year

Twig

As others have said Mitro, not just for his attacking threat but also his work dropping into midfield and also getting back to help out defensively.

toshes mate

Every game I see improvements all around the team, little things that have clearly been worked on in training and this era now beginning to bring memories of Fulham from pre-Tigana years where the graft behind the scenes was very obvious at times as players showed their skill sets and demonstrated emotional commitment too.   Mitrovic again steals the show as he lives, loves and breathes his football passion for a coaching outfit who also show their passion for football as a religion.  It is a team working for each other prepared to do what it takes. 

Bravo Team.  Bravo Silva and company.  You are making me smile and get emotional about football all over again.   How I loved that additional time spent in the opponents' corner areas with them getting more and more pent up as each second passed.  How many times have we been wound up by opposition in the not so distant past?   We have a lovely old ground but I hope PL clubs are a lot more apprehensive avout getting anything from a game here.