News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - ‘Liverpool fans urged to respect tonight’s minute of silence’.

Started by Lester Burnham, September 13, 2022, 04:09:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ludlow Richard

Quote from: FFC1987 on September 14, 2022, 11:58:30 AM
Quote from: Logicalman on September 14, 2022, 10:07:59 AM
Quote from: Tabby on September 14, 2022, 06:12:55 AM
Quote from: Marcel_Gecov on September 14, 2022, 04:15:50 AM
Without getting political, where does this hatred of the monarchy come from?
It is for political reasons. So it'd be pretty hard to do without getting political.

Unless you subscribe to some belief that scousers are simply subhuman scum like I've seen some do on here.

They are not subhuman.

In apolitical terms, a portion of people from Liverpool, feel they have been mistreated, mistreated enough to describe themselves as 'Scouse, not English'. They feel, due to said mistreatment, they aren't a part of England, as they aren't treated as such so don't want to be associated as such.

Hope this was helpful.

No doubt they will all be at work on Monday instead of observing the public holiday for the Queen's funeral. Of course they will.

MickTheBeard

Unfortunately liverpool fans are irish desent and dont respect our laws,been to ireland many times a lovely race they tell me many scousers claim from their irish past not liked what is their to like poo bags of the highest order.

ron

Quote from: RaySmith on September 13, 2022, 08:22:54 PM
From the BBC -

'That minute of silence was observed impeccably by the majority of supporters inside Anfield.'

That seems to be journalese of the highest order - glossing over the fact that many of the mob bayed  and shouted throughout the necessarily shortened 'minute'. Use of the word "impeccably" would demand every person there to comply with the silence for the full minute.

cookieg

When I watched this I thought that a minute on Liverpool is quicker than a minute elsewhere in the UK.

Hatch007

Quote from: cookieg on September 16, 2022, 02:24:39 PM
When I watched this I thought that a minute on Liverpool is quicker than a minute elsewhere in the UK.
If we had to live in Liverpool we'd all be praying for time to fly by and wish our lives away 🙄