more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Micah Richards

Started by Slaphead in Qatar, September 18, 2022, 10:11:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marcus

Quote from: Motspur Park on September 19, 2022, 10:37:58 PM
I thought Quest last season was a far better watch than any of the established football tv shows. The 'amateur' analysts were very good as were several of the ex pros.
yes, Quest was way better than Match of the Day, Murray is top drawer with not an ounce of bias or malice, and the pundits, generally, seemed more informed, have not watched the ITV incarnation, imagine it must be awful, it sure was last time they had the Premier League...

bog

I thought Quest last season was a far better watch than any of the established football tv shows. The 'amateur' analysts were very good as were several of the ex pros.

+1. There was one 'pundit' who used to comment on Leagues 1 and 2 who had never played the game who really knew what he was talking about.  :54:

west kowloon white

We've a good team on paper- unfortunately we play on grass-B Clough.

Maidstone Lee

Quote from: bog on September 20, 2022, 08:54:09 AM

+1. There was one 'pundit' who used to comment on Leagues 1 and 2 who had never played the game who really knew what he was talking about.  :54:

The chap from the Not The Top 20 podcast was very good going through the lower leagues.
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

jarv

Nobody on here needs a football pundit to tell us what we all know already.  Richards does seem like a decent bloke though, probably nice to have a pint with.

Jims Dentist

Can't stand Richards or Morrison and lately have taken a dislike to the expressionless faced, damp squid Farrar Williams.
Best one for me Martin Keown.

alfie

It's simple for me, I don't need anyone to tell me what might have happened, what could of happened, or what should of happened. I just ignore them or turn them off.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't