more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Riverside Stand Tickets for Bournemouth

Started by Southcoastffc, September 22, 2022, 10:23:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southcoastffc

From the club site :

Supporters are advised that seats in the upper tier of the new Riverside Stand are now available to purchase for our home match against Bournemouth. The Cherries make the trip to Craven Cottage on Saturday 15th October (KO 3pm).

Just over 700 seats are now on sale for this fixture across blocks R11 and R12, priced at £80 for adults, and £50 for juniors.

Supporters are reminded that all fans sat in The Riverside share the concourse and boardwalk on Level 0 (ground floor), where all available food and drink offerings and toilet facilities are located, and that access to the upper tier is by stair-only.

Tickets for this fixture are now on General Sale*.

To secure your seats, visit tickets.fulhamfc.com, call the Fulham FC Ticket Office on 0203 871 0810 (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm) or visit the Fulham Ticket Office in person (open Mon-Fri 9:30am-4:30pm).
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

jelmo

Wow. Those prices just for a Bournemouth game...

Takemehome27

The club charge these prices because they know they can.....I bet all the games in October are a sell out

mrmicawbers

What exactly are the facilities like?Tempted to give it a go over there for one game at least.

Motspur Park

So without in any way justifying high charges, I was amazed at how much my wife paid to watch a couple of music events this summer. One was brilliant and the other okay but nothing compares to the excitement of winning like against Brighton and Brentford. Very little in real life igives the same high as your team winning. £80 isn't far off the mark I would say.

Jules

I have membership and paid £45 for one of the last available Hammy end seats that wasn't right at the front. Quite happy with that price..I wouldn't want to be paying £80 odd quid for the Riverside. It's too steep for a lower opponent match.

Colton F.C.

Recent change by Bournemouth to a more expansive style of play.  Better value than a few weeks ago.

Southcoastffc

Let's put things in some kind of context. On Saturday 1 October stall tickets for the Lion King in the west end range from £171 to £268 each.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

SP

Quote from: mrmicawbers on September 22, 2022, 06:29:34 PM
What exactly are the facilities like?Tempted to give it a go over there for one game at least.

They're good, although I don't buy any food or drink in the ground myself.  The view from the upper tier are stunning, better than the old Riverside IMO.

On top of that, half-time overlooking the river, not from behind a rusty fence, is brilliant, particularly in the sunshine we've been having.

Zendra

Can't wait to have a go at Scott.

Oh, hang on...

leafe hill white

Quote from: jelmo on September 22, 2022, 02:19:03 PM
Wow. Those prices just for a Bournemouth game...
Strewth...You could get two OAP season tickets for that price at AFC Whyteleafe.