watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

KMac

Started by bobby01, September 28, 2022, 05:52:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southcoastffc

He's 'only' 33 and I would have thought that if he's fit he could still cut it in at least League One.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Ashington White

Probably my all-time favourite player, his contribution in 2017/18 was immeasurable.

Fulham 442

Quote from: Southcoastffc on September 29, 2022, 10:00:39 PM
He's 'only' 33 and I would have thought that if he's fit he could still cut it in at least League One.
I know but not sure if he's able to continue playing professionally after his kidney transplant. I thought he might have stayed at Dundee United longer if he could? If he can get fit enough to do so I do hope he can. Like others on here I will only ever wish him well.

junior white

Quote from: Fulham 442 on September 29, 2022, 09:36:16 PM
I would think he's accepted that his playing career is over now his short term contract with Dundee United ended in the summer so not sure why he would be training with us..I would have thought doing his coaching badges more likely..
He was trying to earn a contract with Derby recently and was also training with Dundee as well. So maybe he is training certainly what I heard. BUt he has also coached our youngster sin the pass so doing badges makes sense as well. What ever I hope it all works out for him

bobbo

Quote from: Buffalo76 on September 29, 2022, 01:11:05 PM
Quote from: Marcus on September 29, 2022, 11:42:13 AM
Magnificent on THAT DAY at Wembley, especially after we were reduced to ten... he helped make John Terry cry, for which the whole country must be eternally grateful...
Love it

0001.jpeg
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Maidstone Lee

Forever Fulham

Double-promotion winner Kevin McDonald will be on the pitch at half-time to receive his Forever Fulham award.

https://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2022/september/30/newcastle-matchday-preview/
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19