watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Marco's press conference

Started by Southcoastffc, September 30, 2022, 03:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southcoastffc

"We have some knocks. João (suspension), Harry Wilson and Manor will not be involved but all the others will need to be assessed."  Is Marco being coy or is Mitro a real doubt?  Similarly Kebano, Antonee.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Fernhurst

If Eddie puts in Maximin will need to give Jedi a jab and make sure we can match him speed
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

SerbianLad

Apparently Marco said that Mitro is ready. I would put a quote from The Athletic article, but not sure if they are allowed.

DadCreature

Jim©

This is what Silva said on Mitro "He did the session with the team this morning. Tough to play two games (on international duty), and the first game (vs Sweden) he came off (with a knock) after the third goal he scored. The last game (vs Norway) he played 90 minutes. We have to assess him, but he will be available."

filham

As usual Silva kept his cards close to his chest and gave no real clue as to our possible line up tomorrow.
However the fact that he said there will be late tests and decisions indicates there are problems and we are unlikely to be at full strength.

Let us hope the fringe players can step in and show us they are up to the task.

hovewhite

Well that's what having a premier league squad is about.

Takemehome27

Lighthouse

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope