watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Newcastle predictions

Started by Thailand Mick, October 01, 2022, 05:06:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thailand Mick

Apologies if I have jump on someones post this week but haven't seen anything regarding the game. This week is difficult as there could be so many changes to both teams but I am going to assume that Isak and maximin will miss out for Newcastle and we will only have Palhinha missing. Happily got the forest prediction wrong although I would have gladly took the draw at halftime. This week I'm going for a 2-1 win

Cobh Fulham Fan

+1,  Yes, I think we have it in the tank to take this one.   Both teams are affected with injuries, but we are at home, and this is our season!

SP

filham

Palhina will be badly missed and we are not sure of the extent of further injuries.
O-2 to Newcastle.
I am preparing for the worst but as allows hoping for the best.

Rupert

I am uncharacteristically optimistic today, I am sure it will have passed by ten past three, but until then 2-0 to the Mighty Whites.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

Southdowns White

A massive 2-1 win today, tougher than forest, but a battle we can win.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Rupert on October 01, 2022, 10:26:26 AM
I am uncharacteristically optimistic today, I am sure it will have passed by ten past three, but until then 2-0 to the Mighty Whites.

Even though they have been officially banned this side of the Equator.
You must on this occasion wear your lucky yellow trousers.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Skatzoffc

They have Wilson back.
We will miss Palhinha.
1-2. But hope I'm wrong.
COYW!
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

Cobh Fulham Fan

You are what you think.  If you think negatively and say to yourself your heart wants Fulham to win but your head feels they will lose, then your subconscious will send a signal out to the universe for Fulham to lose.   Think negative and you'll get negative !

Twig

If Mitro is fit then I think we can win this 2-1 but if he's out, or only on the bench, then I think a draw would be a good result 1-1.

Fulham Tup North

Mitro will be vital... need a bright start...  Got to make the Cottage a fortress...
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Cobh Fulham Fan on October 01, 2022, 12:17:46 PM
You are what you think.  If you think negatively and say to yourself your heart wants Fulham to win but your head feels they will lose, then your subconscious will send a signal out to the universe for Fulham to lose.   Think negative and you'll get negative !

If i was a Battery, i would be Positive.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Rupert

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on October 01, 2022, 11:49:49 AM
Quote from: Rupert on October 01, 2022, 10:26:26 AM

Even though they have been officially banned this side of the Equator.
You must on this occasion wear your lucky yellow trousers.

It is all my fault, putting in the part about ten past three, as that is when we went down to ten men. Even the trousers could not save us today.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.