jayffc

Quote from: Friendsoffulham on October 01, 2022, 02:00:42 PM
Your Team to face Newcastle today is as follows

Thoughts? Let us know below👇🏻

#FFC #FulhamFC #FULNEW

049:gif

Parkes?? Who?

Hatch007

Tete must have picked up a knock and Robinson not deemed fit enough yet I guess.

I had to look up Parkes.

Stefan Parkes. U21 full back

Stefan joined the Club from Brentford at Under-14s level before progressing through the ranks. He's a quick, intelligent left-back, capable of playing anywhere across the back line and is very comfortable when on the ball.

An injury hampered the defender for large parts of the 2019/20 season, but he returned for the following campaign and was a valuable part of Steve Wigley's Under-18s team, making 24 appearances in total.

Parkes is now a permanent member of our Under-21s and has spent time training with the First Team in the early stages of the 2022/23 pre-season.

Whilst predominantly being part of Steve Wigley's Under-21s side, Stefan has trained with the First Team on many occasions this season.

Bassey the warrior

I hope the Tete injury isn't serious, he has been one of our best players. He does have a bit of a track record for injuries, I guess his physical style of play is a contributor.

Somerset Fulham

That is quite a few out injured.

Not sure how this is going to go now.

DadCreature

Both starting fullbacks out injured?  Not good. 

Lighthouse

Two players making their first starts and one making his debut. Be interesting to see how the 'squad' can cope with the injury problems.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

davew

Well at least Mitro is in the starting 11, wasn't expecting Tete and Willian to be missing, going to be a long afternoon!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

bog

ffc73

I wonder if these new injuries are from the 'behind closed doors' friendly that allegedly took place last week. If so, those games are costing us this season.

H4usuallysitting

We've now got a playing system....new player's should just slot in

FFC1987

Pessimism is setting in here. Pre line up I said draw. Now seen lineup, loss.

Somerset Fulham

This is Chaolbah's time to shine.  A good performance here from the lad will be a massive shot in the arm for both him and us fans.

FFC1987

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on October 01, 2022, 02:50:50 PM
This is Chaolbah's time to shine.  A good performance here from the lad will be a massive shot in the arm for both him and us fans.

I mean, even the most savage of fans still want our players to shine even if we don't believe they will. Like with Ream, would love more humble pie!

Somerset Fulham

F@ck sake.

nwg

Nice PR jinx with the Chalobah photo.

FFC1987

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on October 01, 2022, 03:11:19 PM

F@ck sake.

Honestly mate, I know I'll likely get stick for not blindly supporting a player, but the quicker he's off the wage bill the better. He's not shown any amount of quality in any position since joining. Stealing a living with us.

Hatch007

Quote from: FFC1987 on October 01, 2022, 03:19:57 PM
Honestly mate, I know I'll likely get stick for not blindly supporting a player, but the quicker he's off the wage bill the better. He's not shown any amount of quality in any position since joining. Stealing a living with us.
Couldn't agree more.

I've literally NEVER seen any quality from Chalobah in a Fulham shirt. 100% Silva's blind spot and now we're two down 😤

LC

Mitro's is out.

The team have given up

nwg

Was this suddenly declared a League Cup match?...