Previous topic - Next topic

ChesterTheTabby

Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Somerset Fulham

Quote from: FFC1987 on October 01, 2022, 03:19:57 PM
Quote from: Somerset Fulham on October 01, 2022, 03:11:19 PM
Quote from: Somerset Fulham on October 01, 2022, 02:50:50 PM
This is Chaolbah's time to shine.  A good performance here from the lad will be a massive shot in the arm for both him and us fans.

F@ck sake.

Honestly mate, I know I'll likely get stick for not blindly supporting a player, but the quicker he's off the wage bill the better. He's not shown any amount of quality in any position since joining. Stealing a living with us.

I totally agree.  That was his last chance as far as I am concerned and it blew that in a huge, huge way.

LC

Mitro limping off at half time

FFC1987

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on October 01, 2022, 03:53:06 PM
This is Chaolbah's time to shine.  A good performance here from the lad will be a massive shot in the arm for both him and us fans.

F@ck sake.

Honestly mate, I know I'll likely get stick for not blindly supporting a player, but the quicker he's off the wage bill the better. He's not shown any amount of quality in any position since joining. Stealing a living with us.

I totally agree.  That was his last chance as far as I am concerned and it blew that in a huge, huge way.

Yep, agreed. I still maintain, I'm not going to go too harsh on the guy. I doubt he went on there going, fancy a bath now, let's get a red, but he's not done anything to warrant a starting place and not shown anything to even really be in the squad as an option, but it's on Silva for me. It's like when I used to say the same about Cyrus Christie. He was a limited player, being played in the Prem which wasn't his level. Blame Silva/TK et all for not squad replacing him and starting him when we actually have better options available.

Somerset Fulham

Hard agree there.  I'm not one to villify anybody in the way that some enjoy but when you get your big chance and blow it like that (having been bang average since signing) then the writing has to be on the wall.

kiwian

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on October 01, 2022, 03:53:06 PM

F@ck sake.

As soon as I saw his name on the team sheet I was worried, unfortunately correct!
Is a dream a lie if it don't come true?