watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ridiculous time by the club kids are at school do they even care about the fans

Started by RAY Rock ????, October 06, 2022, 04:27:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAY Rock ????

Wednesday 12th October for an instore signing session.

Summer signings João Palhinha, Andreas Pereira and Bernd Leno will be joined by Mary Southgate and Edie Kelly from Fulham FC Women, who will all be meeting with fans and signing autographs in the Club store.

The session will begin at 4pm and run for 90 minutes. Fans are encouraged to arrive early to avoid disappointment!

Tempest

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on October 06, 2022, 04:37:11 PM
Would you rather 3pm on a Saturday?
100 kids on the pitch getting Leno autograph and blocking the goal? Sounds like a cunning plan

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Live in Falmouth!

filham

elgreenio

I assume London schools aren't on half term by then?

Not the best timing, my boy would have loved that but is term time for him
touch my camera through the fence

Rupert

I am on a late shift that day, 12:15 start until 21:00.

Totally irresponsible of the club to not check with me before planning this.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

RAY Rock ????

I think the club have  got the timing wrong kick it off at 17.00 so that kids can get there from places not in Fulham . My son would love to go but finishes school at 15.20 and we don't live around the corner from the ground. Just feels a bit stupid why would grow men want autographs of players surely this should be a Fulham event for children. Absolutely ridiculous decision should have organised it for half term week . 👎👎 another kick in the nuts for the Fulham fans to go along with the prices of there match tickets . £ 100

alfie

Quote from: RAY Rock ???? on October 07, 2022, 02:59:50 AM
I think the club have  got the timing wrong kick it off at 17.00 so that kids can get there from places not in Fulham . My son would love to go but finishes school at 15.20 and we don't live around the corner from the ground. Just feels a bit stupid why would grow men want autographs of players surely this should be a Fulham event for children. Absolutely ridiculous decision should have organised it for half term week . 👎👎 another kick in the nuts for the Fulham fans to go along with the prices of there match tickets . £ 100
They can't please everybody, there are loads of fans that are quite happy with the timing, half term week there are loads of kids who will be away, so they would miss out, where do you draw the line, you are complaining because it doesn't suit you, but equally other timings might not suit other supporters.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Wolf

Quote from: alfie on October 07, 2022, 07:19:03 AM
They can't please everybody, there are loads of fans that are quite happy with the timing, half term week there are loads of kids who will be away, so they would miss out, where do you draw the line, you are complaining because it doesn't suit you, but equally other timings might not suit other supporters.

Thats a specious argument. There are two ways in which the timing would be improved; having it later in the day/evening or having it in half term (at whatever time). As it is those able to attend are limited to persons living pretty local. Doesn't effect me personally but its just wrong to say "loads of fans are quite happy" when it could have been arranged better.
Hates: the Hounslow maggots

HamsterWheel

Time was set by Tony Khan I hear.....

Jeeze - what a kerfuffle! Won't be the only time in the next century that players visit the shop!

cmg

Southcoastffc

Quote from: RAY Rock ???? on October 06, 2022, 04:27:23 PM
Wednesday 12th October for an instore signing session.

Summer signings João Palhinha, Andreas Pereira and Bernd Leno will be joined by Mary Southgate and Edie Kelly from Fulham FC Women, who will all be meeting with fans and signing autographs in the Club store.

The session will begin at 4pm and run for 90 minutes. Fans are encouraged to arrive early to avoid disappointment!

Ray Rock - can you please point me to the last time (if any) you made a post that was not negative or critical of FFC?
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

legana

This sounds like a nicely planned event to me - hardly the club's problem to make sure everyone can make it from further afield. However, four o'clock seems sensible and allows enough time for young local supporters to go (plus get home in time for homework/evening clubs/bedtime for the very youngest). Presumably it isn't intended to be a huge event where the club want 20k supporters to turn up either. If your son finishes at 15:20, even if it takes 90 minutes to get there, it won't have finished by the time he arrives - it isn't a match where you need to arrive in time for the kick off!!

alfie

Quote from: Wolf on October 07, 2022, 09:57:04 AM
Quote from: alfie on October 07, 2022, 07:19:03 AM

Thats a specious argument. There are two ways in which the timing would be improved; having it later in the day/evening or having it in half term (at whatever time). As it is those able to attend are limited to persons living pretty local. Doesn't effect me personally but its just wrong to say "loads of fans are quite happy" when it could have been arranged better.
Why is it wrong, loads of supporters will be and are happy with it. As I said you cannot please everyone
Someone will always lose out
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't