watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Hopes for January signings?

Started by We Are Premier League, October 05, 2022, 08:05:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hovewhite

Duffy will be gone end of season ,January a decent pair of full backs will be handy fully fit another DM.

The Rational Fan

We kept Chalobah and Onamah this season because they are cheaper squad players than Seri, Seri would be useful but I don't think we have much money for squad players left.

Surlyc

Quote from: The Rational Fan on October 06, 2022, 01:54:52 AM
We kept Chalobah and Onamah this season because they are cheaper squad players than Seri, Seri would be useful but I don't think we have much money for squad players left.
Well, we kept them because both were still under contract and Seri was not. Given the attempted loan of Onomah to WBA I don't think the intention was to keep him, while Chalobah is a better DM than Seri even if recent performances haven't shown that.

filham

Quote from: hovewhite on October 05, 2022, 08:05:24 PM
Duffy will be gone end of season ,January a decent pair of full backs will be handy fully fit another DM.
We have just signed Kurzawa and Mbuba as reserve full backs, hard to see how we can now sign reserves to th reserves.

filham

Lets have those injured players fully recovered and match fit, that would be better than a TK new signing.