watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Leeds away what a day

Started by fluffyninja, October 23, 2022, 09:47:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fluffyninja

First away game for a few years and I'd heard that everyone stands up the whole game so was expecting that and it was a great atmosphere today in our bit , Leeds were a bit flat only the south stand in front of us carrying the whole ground it seemed.

What I didn't expect is people standing up all game all down the staircase by where I was which surprised me because there was at least 2 Fulham stewards amongst the little group in front of us that didn't see it as a problem but would've wound some people up.

Just added to the general carnage and buzz of the day , topped off at the end by the bloke sat next to me with the 2 foghorn children saying as they got up "Right you two shut up and don't say a word outside the stadium" 082.gif After they'd spent the whole game giving it to the south stand !  Little cherubs they were  :005:

Aquaplaning weather on the motorway was interesting as well but all in all good day out !

Went with 2 Leeds fans , we spent the return journey playing Jesse watch to see if he'd been sacked yet.

LittleErn

Respect to the FFC contingent. I was in one of the hospitality boxes looking across at you lot - you were fantastic! It was a great sight and a great sound. I don't know if it was our supporters or the Leeds ones, but the chant of "You're just a poo Ted Lasso" at the Leeds manager was magic! As you say, a great day out and some great goals. I only had an hour's drive to the ground but I can confirm how scary the rain was on the motorway. In the match BDR had a very tough first half hour - they pressed him at every opportunity and he made one or two mistakes, but he stuck at it and did a job. It was great to see him score with a really great header. Five goals with us winning, some fantastic football - what's not to like? Long may it continue.