watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Quick chat with tony gale.

Started by TheDaddy, January 09, 2011, 12:51:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheDaddy

Yesterday i had a quick chat with Tony Gale he was having a light ale in the Bedford

I asked him how he felt Fulhams season would pan out he said  "that we had a good strong squad and a winning manager and can see us picking up well " . I also asked him how West ham would do "Avram Grant is to soft the boardroom directors haven't a clue and West Ham will go down" He really tore into Gold and Sullivan explaining how they interfere and really don't no what there doing.Scot Parker will be on hes way and they haven't got the squad to pull away from relegation...

Top bloke had  time for everybody even tho he probably only wanted a quiet drink.
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

spire

I had a similar chat with at the west ham game where he slated Sullivan and Gold. That said, my WH supporting pal said they chopped his role at the club (hospitality i think) along with his salary and seats. Although in this instance he's right, its a slightly bitter view towards S&G.

He couldn't speak highly enough of Roy and said Hughes wasnt the man for Fulham; funny how opinios change so quickly.