News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Does anyone want to take a pop at what the team will be on Sunday?

Started by Maidstone Lee, November 11, 2022, 09:30:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I Ronic

Given that the World Cup is a week or so away. If you'd been picked to go, would you give 100% tomorrow and risk injury?
We're not the kind of team that can park the bus for the majority of the game. So should we put the call ups on the bench (as back up) and fill the gaps with players eager to prove themselves ? It would send a message to Manure just before the game as well.

bigalffc

Doubt Marco would do it, but I'd go with 3 centre backs, Ream, Diop and Tosin, BDR and Robinson as wing backs, Palhina and Perera in the mid. Willian and Wilson wings and roaming, Vinicius in the centre. Cairney on for Tosin and revert to usual if it looks like we have a chance at 70 mins.
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

TC's Sporran

Quote from: ex-Pat on November 11, 2022, 02:13:14 PM

Nightmare without Reed, watching Cairney strolling around for 90 minutes no tackling no closing down doing circles to get it on he"s left foot, hoping I am completely wrong..
i take it youve  not been watching tc this season then

Benny

filham

Quote from: Benny on November 12, 2022, 04:07:38 PM
Chalobah is available..............
Yes, I have a feeling that Silva may start with Chalobah and replace him with Cairney later in the  game.
I am not impressed with Chalobah but Silva seems to favour him so I guess there is something there that I am missing.

TC's Sporran

Quote from: filham on November 13, 2022, 11:40:07 AM
Quote from: Benny on November 12, 2022, 04:07:38 PM
Chalobah is available..............
Yes, I have a feeling that Silva may start with Chalobah and replace him with Cairney later in the  game.
I am not impressed with Chalobah but Silva seems to favour him so I guess there is something there that I am missing.
i agree. silva doesnt seem to rate tc. the only thing he utilises him for is as an impact sub. and its been a winning formula so he will do the same today. chalobah hasnt really impressed but thtas who will start. is it right there is no mitro today?

TC's Sporran

and as usual im wrong. hope to see a good performance from harry today. good time to play man u due them having eyes on a midweek european game?