A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FoF Man of the Match Man CIty 2 v 1 Fulham = Ream

Started by love4ffc, November 05, 2022, 06:04:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who was your FOF MOTM against Man City and why?

Leno
8 (10.7%)
Tete                 📒 63'
4 (5.3%)
Ream (C)
2 (2.7%)
I. Diop
36 (48%)
Robinson          📒 90'
0 (0%)
H. Reed            📒 45'
6 (8%)
J. Palhinha
8 (10.7%)
H. Wilson          🔁 76'
1 (1.3%)
A. Pereira          ⚽️ 28'     📒 7'     🔁 88'
6 (8%)
Willian               🔁 80'
3 (4%)
Vinicius
0 (0%)
D. James            🔁 76'
0 (0%)
Cairney              🔁  78'
0 (0%)
K. Mbabu           🔁 80'
0 (0%)
Luke Harris        🔁 88'
1 (1.3%)

Total Members Voted: 75

Voting closed: November 07, 2022, 06:04:55 PM

love4ffc

I found this defeat rather hard to accept.  Would have preferred a 3v0 defeat rather than almost getting a point.  For me it was the way Fulham lost in the last minutes of the game. 

Anyway, who was your FoF MOTM and why? 

Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

ffc73

Diop as Robinson unfortunately spoiled his otherwise excellent game right at the death. Tired decision when have needed to just stand his ground. Even if De Bruyne with the slightest touch from Jedi scored 6.0 6.0 6.0 from the diving judges.

HV71

Diop and Ream were excellent .Robinson as well until the brain exploded  Vote went to Diop

ChesterTheTabby

Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Mullers OG

howitis

Diop for me
Thought Robinson played well until the silly tackle

Mince n Tatties

Somerset Fulham

Another for Diop here. Tosin has a lot of catching up to do.

Hugh Gentry

Quote from: HV71 on November 05, 2022, 06:13:31 PM
Diop and Ream were excellent .Robinson as well until the brain exploded  Vote went to Diop
Reams lack of pace and exposure in the channel is highlighted in games against top teams, unsurprisingly.

LC

Diop for me.

I thought Tete had a good game as well- as always.

I thought Robinson had a good game as well minus the penalty

Chi_FFC

Not a lot of good performances to choose from. I thought Diop and Tete looked pretty good. The other side of the defense...not so much (disagree with those who thought Robinson looked good before the penalty). 

Luka

Would have considered Leno if he had saved the pen, which he should have, but gave it to Diop for a powerful all round performance.

ianthailand

I also went for Diop. Thought the defence (despite the red line under defence this is the correct way to spell defence) stood up to the constant pressure pretty well. This is the sort of situation where Robinson's speed is a hinderance as his feet move quicker than his brain!

WindyCity

I know everyone has their own opinion, but I just don't see the love Leno seems to get in this forum.  I don't think he has been "outstanding" or "other worldly" so far this season.  Felt he could have done much better on the first goal conceded yesterday, and the goals by B'mouth and several of Newcastles', could have done much better.  Again.....in my humble opinion.....