more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FFS

Started by Lambo, November 13, 2022, 07:31:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lambo

FFS
I am totally feed up with us losing to so called big clubs with last kick of the match. It's not fulhamish or anything else people want to use as an excuse.

Somerset Fulham

Cheers for that. :54:

Edinburgh White

We were terrific today - keep the faith

Fernhurst

Haven't stopped banging my head against the wall.
fuming
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Blawarmy

Arsenal, City and Utd all stealing points off us. 6 points off the drop now with our talisman walking on injury eggshells.  These points could be invaluable at the end of the season.  We need to pray Mitro comes back healthy. Vinicius needs a goal asap if we need to rely on him

andyk

It does seem to happen to us a lot.
Luck doesn't seem to go our way.
The Arsenal goal was a flukey scramble,  the Man City goal was comical dive. Today, at least we got done by a slick move and a clever finish.
Roll on Boxing Day.

filham

That late,late goal for United was sickening and I thought we really deserved something from the match.
However looking back towards the end of the game they were making a few dangerous breaks down our right flank that were resulting in scoring chances. We continued throwing players forward and failed to block the gap.

H4usuallysitting

I was hoping that we'd make a substitution to support BDR....manure were targeting that side

Tempest

With our post world cup run of games, we could be almost safe by February. It's all good.

Unless of course we have a nightmare January in which case we're in the sh..!

But pretty sure we'll be almost safe by Feb. Relax, have a glass of wine and enjoy Christmas.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Live in Falmouth!

Mr White

I'm as gutted as anybody,but we rode our in the first half ,they missed 3 sitters.
Could of started the second half 2-3 nil down.Second half we totally dominated them,
  But only one goal to show for it,we had our chance to kill it, but we always fall short in these kind of game,
  Im more gutted about the fact we're not ruthless enough.

RaySmith

We're a very good side, even without our top striker, worthy of the Prem -
BUT, unless we keep picking up points it won't matter how good we are - there are other sides doesn't there who will go on runs, and begin rising up the table.

I did fear that MU would hit us on the break before and during yesterday's game, and that's what happened - going for the win, we left the back door open. Unlucky so late in the game - yes, but that's what top Prem teams can do, even if not playing that well.

Of course, we should have been out of sight with goals scored before that, such was our pressure and chances, and our reliance on Mitro has been seen by fans as a problem even before the start of the season.

However, it was great performance, and we outplayed them, but they scored when we couldn't.

Cambridge Pete

Like most I'm gutted by the result. They were better in the first half and could have had two or three. We were better in the second, a draw would have been, imo , a fair result. However, I'm confident that we will stay up. We have some excellent players and a very good manager. Had Mitro been fit he would have had fun in the second half. Watched MOTD and didn't recognise the match. The comments at the end about Palhinha were almost tapping up, shame on you BBC. In the cold light of day I'm relatively happy and as others have said if at the start of the season we had been offered 19 points from 15 played we would have taken it. COYW