NFR: Australia vs Tunisia

Started by FFC In Oz, November 26, 2022, 01:02:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FFC In Oz

Cracking header by Mitch Duke.

Harry Souttar > Harry Maguire.  Change my mind

Somerset Fulham

Posted this on another thread:

'Straya were fantastic this morning absolute Aussie grit, heart and bloody mindedness at its finest.

I said years back that Harry Souttar would be a Premier League player one day, I would be amazed if it doesn't happen in the up and coming transfer window.

FFC In Oz

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on November 26, 2022, 01:03:02 PM
Posted this on another thread:

'Straya were fantastic this morning absolute Aussie grit, heart and bloody mindedness at its finest.

I said years back that Harry Souttar would be a Premier League player one day, I would be amazed if it doesn't happen in the up and coming transfer window.

Mate, the second half almost gave me a heart attack.

Still think Arnold is a bit slow on the subs sometimes.  Letting Ange go was a mistake.

Still, really brave defending.  Harry and Kye Rowles both had their moments.  Aziz Behich was brilliant at left back.

Somerset Fulham

I'll bet it did!

Obviously with all of the hindsight in the world, I don't think Australia were ever in trouble they played that well.  An absolutely cracking performance all round which gives you at least a sniff of qualification.  Great stuff.

And that Souttar tackle was out of the top drawer, you could see it coming from about three miles away but there was nothing to be done to avoid it. One of my favourite moments so far.

Woolly Mammoth

Yes it was an enjoyable match with some key moments.
Very impressed with Harry Souttar.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Snibbo

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on November 26, 2022, 01:30:04 PM
Yes it was an enjoyable match with some key moments.
Very impressed with Harry Souttar.
Souttar was very good.  Goodwin is a very intelligent player.  Seen him a fair but for my local team,  Adelaide United - he's often a step or two ahead of his teammates

the nutflush

Aaron Mooy still has balls the size of watermelons.