watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Would you take Ronaldo

Started by Thailand Mick, November 15, 2022, 11:26:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carborundum

The comedy value of sticking him on our bench should not be completely overlooked.  A way to cement our everybody's-favourite-second-team status for years to come.

Those of us in the real world work out sooner or later (and well before 37) that if you wish to be an appetising prospect to a potential employer, publicly denouncing a current employer is unwise. Feeling cheesed off with an employer is not unusual.  It's work and if it was all a Mardi Gras, employers wouldn't need to pay people.

So on balance I'd rather watch Mitro thanks.  Or Stansfield.  Or the Brazilian lad we sent to Middlesbrough. Heck, I'd even prefer to watch Vinicius.

Fulham 442

United are exploring options to get rid....Can't say I blame them after his latest comments and glad to see them backing the manager.  Where will he go next?  He is currently on £500,000 a week at United....Wouldn't it be great if everyone decided to give him a miss?  As I said in an earlier post a very talented player but he now thinks he is bigger than any club, and no player is that...

Somerset Fulham

He'll be off to play for his mate Becks at Miami.

Fulham 442

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on November 18, 2022, 05:20:59 PM
He'll be off to play for his mate Becks at Miami.

Won't get Champions League there though will he?  I sincerely hope he has talked himself out of any further clubs tbh.  As I said earlier he is a legend in his own mind, talented but flawed at the end of the day.....

WindyCity

On that reported weekly pay, I suspect any club he goes to United would be picking up a bulk of that paycheck?

cwindsor

"Would you take Ronaldo?"

In a heart beat.

I thought Willian was a very good idea, as well.  As I seem to remember, many on here were not too keen on him, either.

Fulham 442

Quote from: cwindsor on November 19, 2022, 05:16:48 AM

In a heart beat.

I thought Willian was a very good idea, as well.  As I seem to remember, many on here were not too keen on him, either.

I don't think they are in any way comparable, apart from the fact that they are reasonably close in age...

cwindsor

Quote from: Fulham 442 on November 19, 2022, 11:52:34 AM

In a heart beat.

I don't think they are in any way comparable, apart from the fact that they are reasonably close in age...

Other than being incredibly talented footballers? And speaking Portuguese, of course, which works well with Marco.

Fulham 442

Quote from: cwindsor on November 19, 2022, 05:53:56 PM

In a heart beat.

Other than being incredibly talented footballers? And speaking Portuguese, of course, which works well with Marco.
I think we will have to just agree to disagree on this tbh!

cwindsor

Quote from: Fulham 442 on November 19, 2022, 06:00:05 PM

In a heart beat.

Which part? Incredibly talented footballers or speaking Portuguese?  :003:

Fulham 442

Quote from: cwindsor on November 19, 2022, 06:09:31 PM

In a heart beat.

I thought agree to disagree said it all tbh!

cwindsor

Quote from: Fulham 442 on November 19, 2022, 06:27:39 PM
Quote from: cwindsor on November 19, 2022, 06:09:31 PM

In a heart beat.

I thought agree to disagree said it all tbh!

Forgive me, Fulham 442. I was just winding you up.

simplyfulham

There is little doubt that he is one of the best there has ever been.

But would you really want someone as detestable as that representing Fulham? Not for me.

Mr White

Mitro is top dog,can you imagine what would happen if that ego maniac starts giving it large.The mind boggles.

Woolly Mammoth

Ronaldo would be too much of a distraction and that would not be beneficial for Fulham as he would not play within the framework of the team, plus he invented simulation.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

shepperton white

The cottage isn't big enough for his ego

Ronnief

He wouldn't be happy with the changing room and would probably want one on his own.

fulhamfan

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: fulhamfan on November 24, 2022, 03:51:22 PM
hows this 3 pages? - No

Like you I am surprised as well that it is not longer than 3 pages. .
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Twig

In a heart beat.

Ronaldo's wage demands would be massively different from Willian's.  Even with no transfer fee our FFP situation would be royally rogered with his wages!