watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Cottage Talk Special Episode: Season So Far Review

Started by Russ Goldman, November 22, 2022, 10:53:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russ Goldman

In this episode, Russ and Emilio are jolined by Fulham legends Gordon Davies and Rob Wilson. They all look back at the season so far for Fulham.

https://open.acast.com/public/streams/6310d11a30573000120ef552/episodes/637d510bba46470010882d48.mp3

"This Podcast has been created and uploaded by Russ Goldman, host and creator of Cottage Talk. The views in this Podcast are not necessarily the views of talkSPORT."

Russ Goldman

Hi Everyone,

If you have listened I would love your feedback on this episode as it was a Season Review. Gordon Davies and Rob Wilson analyzed the play up front and the midfield and I have a feeling you will enjoy the content. Emilio Di Nello The Fulham Shadow joined me as well. Let me know what you think?

Thanks

Russ

ianthailand

Quote from: Russ Goldman on November 24, 2022, 09:54:32 AM
Hi Everyone,

If you have listened I would love your feedback on this episode as it was a Season Review. Gordon Davies and Rob Wilson analyzed the play up front and the midfield and I have a feeling you will enjoy the content. Emilio Di Nello The Fulham Shadow joined me as well. Let me know what you think?

Thanks

Russ
Excellent show Russ. Davies and Wilson are always good value. Pretty much agreed with what everyone thought of the season so far. Well worth an hour or so of everyone's time.

Hatch007

Nice one, Russ

I enjoyed the pod very much and agreed with Emilio. We could have had 6 more points; 2 more each from Wolves and Everton and a further point apiece from both of the Manchester games.

Keep up the great work 👊 049:gif

COYW

Maidstone Lee

Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

RaySmith

Quote from: Maidstone Lee on November 24, 2022, 11:12:11 AM
Enjoyed it Russ good episode  049:gif

:plus one:

Great show Russ.
Always great to hear Ivor and Rob Wilson's views, too.

Thanks to you, and all involved.