watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Sod's Army- From the mess.

Started by bog, November 27, 2022, 10:49:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

What insult, I see the the MOTM of the Belgium v Canada game was given to Debryne the diver. A farce! To me Alphonso Davies really stood out. Grrr. 

092.gif

Stoneleigh Loyalist

In an interview before todays game he said that the award was given due to his name and he didn't deserve it.

bog

Yes I saw that and after the game v Morocco I don't think he will then either.... :yay:

092.gif

ffcne

Karma .
Well done Morocco.
Take that cheat !!!

Twig

Quote from: bog on November 27, 2022, 10:49:52 AM
What insult, I see the the MOTM of the Belgium v Canada game was given to Debryne the diver. A farce! To me Alphonso Davies really stood out. Grrr. 

092.gif

Fully agree.

alfie

Quote from: ffcne on November 27, 2022, 03:46:38 PM
Karma .
Well done Morocco.
Take that cheat !!!
I understand the cheat comment, but did you call Mitrovic a cheat a few games back when he went down holding his face and rolling around, when nothing actually happened.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

filham

Has anyone noticed that the pundits are giving credit to players for engineering contact and producing realistic dives.

bog

Quote from: filham on November 28, 2022, 12:20:40 PM
Has anyone noticed that the pundits are giving credit to players for engineering contact and producing realistic dives.

FIFA twats gave credit to the 'genius' of Ronaldo in winning his penalty v Ghana..... :031: :doh:

092.gif

ffcne

Quote from: alfie on November 28, 2022, 10:38:25 AM
Quote from: ffcne on November 27, 2022, 03:46:38 PM
Karma .
Well done Morocco.
Take that cheat !!!
I understand the cheat comment, but did you call Mitrovic a cheat a few games back when he went down holding his face and rolling around, when nothing actually happened.

Did we get a penalty ?