watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Anguissa v Mitro

Started by Southcoastffc, November 28, 2022, 09:09:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

F(f)CUK

It is always the fullback on the furthest away side that plays a forward onside.

Southcoastffc

Amazing game. Serbia 1 down,  then 2 goals on 2 minutes of first half ET. Mitro scores 55 mins so Serbia 3 1 up and cruising. Cameroon then score 2 breakaway in 2 mins.  3 all at 65 mins. Best game I've seen this world Cup.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Tabby

Ended 3-3. Mitro should have scored one or two more in fairness.

Fernhurst

Mitro looks as if he would rather be a Motspur Park
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

SerbianLad

filham

No player I would rather have as the Fulham striker than Mitro but I want him back at the Cottage a.s.a.p and 100% fit.

Bill2

Quote from: Fernhurst on November 28, 2022, 12:05:05 PM
Mitro looks as if he would rather be a Motspur Park
He looked very tired and was often walking about at fhe end of the game.

Cambridge Away

Quote from: SerbianLad on November 28, 2022, 12:07:20 PM
Heartbreaking  :016:
Yes, exactly.
People who say they want him back at Motspur Park asap are very short sighted. if we learnt one thing in the time that Mitro was with us is that he plays better when he is happy. A dejected Mitro after an earlyish exit (for Serbia) is bad news for all of of us. Let's pray they win their next game

Holders

Quote from: SouthernWhite on November 28, 2022, 11:20:11 AM
Are the fans actually singing Mitro's on Fire? Hahaha

Yep! Great wasn't it?
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Twig

I'd be happy to see Serbia and Mitro do well in this WC. I agree with those who point out that he thrives when happy and confident.

SP

Really entertaining match.  How easily these pundits criticise the great man, neither of the two on this morning are fit to lace Mitro's boots.

Stoneleigh Loyalist

His goal was a classic team move started by him and finished by him.
It may have looked like a simple tap in but the movement of the ball was brilliant.