News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Wow! Ronaldo Considering $207M Per Year Deal! In Saudi Arabia!

Started by WindyCity, November 30, 2022, 03:56:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WindyCity

Reported by NBC sports.  Two and a half year deal.  $207 million per year.  Not a done deal, nothing signed.  But apparently for consideration.  Top flight division team in Saudi Arabia.  I doubt he would get anything close to that playing MLS in the states.  Anyway, just reporting.....

alfie

Quote from: WindyCity on November 30, 2022, 03:56:22 PM
Reported by NBC sports.  Two and a half year deal.  $207 million per year.  Not a done deal, nothing signed.  But apparently for consideration.  Top flight division team in Saudi Arabia.  I doubt he would get anything close to that playing MLS in the states.  Anyway, just reporting.....
He may well be one of the best players we have ever seen but if true it's just obscene.

Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Tempest

Quote from: alfie on November 30, 2022, 04:32:20 PM
He may well be one of the best players we have ever seen but if true it's just obscene.
Obscene but if offered, I'd take it. Think majority would regardless of their wealth.  Not the way I expected him to bow out really but fair play to him for getting into a position he gets those offers.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Live in Falmouth!

bog

All very well but has he got a trade behind him....  :022:

092.gif

filham

The Middle East to me is one of the most unattractive areas in the world, good to hear that Ronaldo may be stuck there for a while.

Rightwhite

And I would take it too.

blingo

I'd take it too. Besides, how many people in the UK went to work in Saudi because the money was good and paid off their mortgages. Tbh I know a good few who did. Did they do wrong to better their quality of life?

BestOfBrede

Quote from: blingo on November 30, 2022, 09:13:21 PM
I'd take it too. Besides, how many people in the UK went to work in Saudi because the money was good and paid off their mortgages. Tbh I know a good few who did. Did they do wrong to better their quality of life?
Agree as my wife's mother went, as a single woman (which is extremely difficult in these countries), as a nursing director.
She's now quite comfortable.
But, we are talking Ronaldo (the hateful cheat) here!
He's already a multi-millionaire and this would be obscene and undeserved, imo
I hope it goes tits up

Woolly Mammoth

Despite his wealth he can still only wear one pair of trousers at a time
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

General

394$ he'd be earning for every minute of the entire year if true and accepted. Absurd. 6.56$ a second.

Holders

Non sumus statione ferriviaria

General

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on December 02, 2022, 02:59:01 AM

It'll be fascinating to see, if he takes it, what he does after his playing career is over. Does he set up anything philanthropic and do much positive for others with it or does he just hoarde it.

blingo

Quote from: General on December 02, 2022, 09:14:23 AM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on December 02, 2022, 02:59:01 AM

It'll be fascinating to see, if he takes it, what he does after his playing career is over. Does he set up anything philanthropic and do much positive for others with it or does he just hoarde it.

He does a hell of a lot for charity. Look it up.