watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Your 11 v Crystal Palace

Started by Friendsoffulham, December 24, 2022, 06:21:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Friendsoffulham

With doubts over Mitrovic, Robinson and Kurzawa, how are we lining up against Crystal Palace on Boxing Day?

Vinicius up top, Ream over to LB, Tosin along side Diop?

Let us know your thoughts below

#FFC #FULHAMfC #CRYFUL

WhiteJC

I selected this squad before the doubts over Mitro and Robinson...

I wonder if Robinson's injury is "transfer" related?

I really hope Mitro's isn't

SP

Still feels like a decent team, despite the possible absences.

filham

The absence of Mitro and Robinson will prove critical and could well deprive us of any points at Palace.

I am so reluctant to move Ream across to left back as the Robinson replacement but can't see an alternative other than maybe BDR.

Leno
                                             Tete                  Tosin      Diop           Ream
                                                            Reed                       Palhina
                                                                          Pereira
                                                           Wilson                         Willian
                                                                             Vinicius
       The 60 minute impact subs could prove important     BDR, James

alfie

Quote from: filham on December 25, 2022, 12:00:07 PM
The absence of Mitro and Robinson will prove critical and could well deprive us of any points at Palace.

I am so reluctant to move Ream across to left back as the Robinson replacement but can't see an alternative other than maybe BDR.

Leno
                                                                          Pereira
                                                                             Vinicius
Equally in their absence we could score more goals, who knows?
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

filham

Quote from: alfie on December 25, 2022, 01:03:04 PM
Quote from: filham on December 25, 2022, 12:00:07 PM

Leno
                                                                          Pereira
                                                                             Vinicius
Equally in their absence we could score more goals, who knows?

Always hard to predict where the goals are coming from when Mitro is not there.

hovewhite

Think if ream moves to the left back role he will get done for pace by Eze ,wilf purely because he's not as mobile as Jedi.