Mitros goal tonight v Switzerland? He looked fine to me

SuffolkWhite

Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

WhiteJC

FishaPrice

What a great goal that was! I watched the match, and I am not sure he's 100% fit. Perhaps he is just fatigued. Hopefully he can get some rest.

filham

Yes. I saw the goal live but am pleased to see it again and again thanks for the post.

Give Mitro a couple of weeks rest now, we need him fit in mind and body for the Palace game.

WindyCity

Quote from: FishaPrice on December 03, 2022, 01:12:32 AM
What a great goal that was! I watched the match, and I am not sure he's 100% fit. Perhaps he is just fatigued. Hopefully he can get some rest.

It was a fine goal, vanilla Mitrovic.  He does not look fit out there.  Nice goal, but he just isn't playing his normal game.  Hopefully full rest and appropriate training the rest of the month leading up to the Palace tilt finds him ready to go at full fitness.

WindyCity

Looks like Ream and Robinson will be heading back too.  James and Wilson already back.  Just now need to get Palhinha back without injury.  Kind of surprised that Palhinha is only being used late in games, not starting.  Which is fine with me, need him fit for Palace game.  But thought he would be best option on that team, apparently not to start.

FulhamKC

Quote from: WindyCity on December 03, 2022, 04:45:17 PM
Looks like Ream and Robinson will be heading back too.  James and Wilson already back.  Just now need to get Palhinha back without injury.  Kind of surprised that Palhinha is only being used late in games, not starting.  Which is fine with me, need him fit for Palace game.  But thought he would be best option on that team, apparently not to start.

They seem to prefer Neves