watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Adios Luis

Started by cottage expat, December 03, 2022, 12:04:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cottage expat

Good to see the diving beaver on his way home.

bill taylors apprentice

JimmyConway

On the subject of dives the Serbian number 9 did not cover himself in glory during the second half of the game against Switzerland.

Twig

Woolly Mammoth

More a matter of " Vamoose ".
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

alfie

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on December 03, 2022, 01:31:15 PM
what's this vamoose, Surely the word you were looking for is VERMIN.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

YankeeJim

As a group, Uruguay were disgusting. They dive more than any team with the possible exception of Italy. I wish that they would card people for diving. It really distracts from the match.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: alfie on December 03, 2022, 06:29:17 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on December 03, 2022, 01:31:15 PM
what's this vamoose, Surely the word you were looking for is VERMIN.

Permission to change it Varmint.

Never forget your Roots.

bobbo

I was thumbs up at my tele when Suarez was crying . No denying he's a great talent but his and pretty much all his team mates displayed appalling behaviour during and after the game , fifa need to deal them a serious penalty for that display . I sickens me how they ruin our beautiful game . Bit of karma them failing to get through.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Woolly Mammoth

Uruguay have always behaved like that ever since the year Dot.
But that is as bad as i have seen them for a while.
I have never actually seen them grace any World Cup with any decency.
So good riddance to Suarez and the rest of the motley crew.

Never forget your Roots.

hovewhite

Cheats should never win ,good riddance.

The Rational Fan

The punishment for a dive, anywhere on the pitch, should be an immediate Red Card and VAR should be checking it.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: The Rational Fan on December 05, 2022, 06:02:33 AM
The punishment for a dive, anywhere on the pitch, should be an immediate Red Card and VAR should be checking it.

Affirmative 👍⚽️

Never forget your Roots.

Ronnief

Quote from: JimmyConway on December 03, 2022, 10:34:44 AM
On the subject of dives the Serbian number 9 did not cover himself in glory during the second half of the game against Switzerland.
Watching this incident he was pulled back slightly. That is a foul. He then went down to highlight the foul. The slight pull may or may not have prevented him from getting the ball but it is still a foul. Refs should penalize these tugs more and give penalties if in the penalty area.

alfie

Quote from: Ronnief on December 06, 2022, 12:42:56 PM
Watching this incident he was pulled back slightly. That is a foul. He then went down to highlight the foul. The slight pull may or may not have prevented him from getting the ball but it is still a foul. Refs should penalize these tugs more and give penalties if in the penalty area.
Personally did not see any tug, it's just like when he went down rolling around holding his face after a fake headbutt few games back. We can't condem others for diving and then make excuses for our own players.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Mickeyboro

Quote from: alfie on December 06, 2022, 01:26:06 PM
Quote from: Ronnief on December 06, 2022, 12:42:56 PM
Personally did not see any tug, it's just like when he went down rolling around holding his face after a fake headbutt few games back. We can't condem others for diving and then make excuses for our own players.
I detest faking, but if you're referring to Villa the guy moved his head - so the fact the sending off was overturned was as wrong as Mitro's reaction.... IMO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk