watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

50 Caps for Tim Ream

Started by ChesterTheTabby, December 03, 2022, 01:40:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChesterTheTabby

Today marks Tim Ream's 50th Cap for the USA. Good on him! Playing out of his skin at 35, what a professional!
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

filham

Congratulations Tim, lokking forward to seeing you back here ready for the Palace match.
Anyone know how many caps Brian McBride won. Tim is gradually matching Brian as one of my all time Fulham favourites.

DadCreature

Quote from: filham on December 03, 2022, 01:51:17 PM
Congratulations Tim, lokking forward to seeing you back here ready for the Palace match.
Anyone know how many caps Brian McBride won. Tim is gradually matching Brian as one of my all time Fulham favourites.
96 senior caps for Bake.  With 30 goals.  He was a warrior for the USA just as much as for FFC.

hovewhite

Congratulations tim reeaam playing out of your skin for Fulham and your country.

RaySmith

Quote from: hovewhite on December 04, 2022, 06:37:43 AM
Congratulations tim reeaam playing out of your skin for Fulham and your country.

:plus one:

bog

Quote from: hovewhite on December 04, 2022, 06:37:43 AM

+1 And he came so close to scoring. Well played Tim.  :54:

filham

Quote from: DadCreature on December 03, 2022, 09:12:39 PM
Quote from: filham on December 03, 2022, 01:51:17 PM
96 senior caps for Bake.  With 30 goals.  He was a warrior for the USA just as much as for FFC.
Wow, that is some record. I have said this before but I am going to say it again, time for Brian to be president, he is far better than the recent ones.

Oakeshott

"time for Brian to be president, he is far better than the recent ones."

That's not difficult.

Amazing that a country as large, population-wise, as the US hasn't had a decent President since Ronald Regan. (And if Biden and Trump are the two nominees for 2024, it will be 2028 at the earliest.)