more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ream- dishing out huge servings of humble pie to many

Started by Jim©, December 28, 2022, 11:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrett487

Quote from: Jim© on December 28, 2022, 11:35:20 AM
I've always been a huge fan of him, since his first season for us, when I thought he looked  a class above those around him.

It doesn't come as a huge shock that he's proving doubters wrong, even in the twilight of his career (though he said on saturday he'll carry on as long as he possibly can).

Gale apart, I've not seen a CB with as much composure as him at FFC. So pleased he's done well, so pleased he's got a new contract.

I would  add Alain Goma to the list of defenders who played with immense composure for Fulham.

Twig

Quote from: Barrett487 on December 31, 2022, 03:14:48 PM
Quote from: Jim© on December 28, 2022, 11:35:20 AM
I've always been a huge fan of him, since his first season for us, when I thought he looked  a class above those around him.

It doesn't come as a huge shock that he's proving doubters wrong, even in the twilight of his career (though he said on saturday he'll carry on as long as he possibly can).

Gale apart, I've not seen a CB with as much composure as him at FFC. So pleased he's done well, so pleased he's got a new contract.

I would  add Alain Goma to the list of defenders who played with immense composure for Fulham.

I agree, Goma was wonderfully balanced and always looked to have that extra second or two to play a pass.