https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Andreas Pereira interview 6.30 tonight on Sky Sports 502

Started by Middlesexclub, December 29, 2022, 01:45:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Middlesexclub

Past career and determination to leave a legacy at Fulham 🙂

LC

He's been great for us, although I think he can still improve- he needs to be more clinical in front of goal, if he can add that to his skill set then he'd be a top player

Marcus

Appreciate the heads up, been immense this season, as have so many others...

Drewry66

Thanks for the heads up. Should be an interesting watch. He's been class for us to the point we haven't really missed Fabio and never thought I'd say that when he signed.

Side note...the programme just before this is all about Cedric Soares as well. All reports today suggest he's close to joining so May be worth a watch as well. Fulham related hour on Sky with no game on. Happy days.

Ronnief

Baston White

Pluto

I was down on the signing but very happy to be wrong. He's been great for us. It's a stretch to say he's replaced Fabio though as he still needs to score more (and I think he can).

bencher

Quote from: Pluto on December 30, 2022, 02:21:52 AM
I was down on the signing but very happy to be wrong. He's been great for us. It's a stretch to say he's replaced Fabio though as he still needs to score more (and I think he can).

He does, but he doesn't get into the box as much as Carvalho did last season, partly because he's often taking corners/free kicks. I have been pleasantly surprised with his pace and pressing, both better than I expected.

Twig

If I was being picky then yes I'd like to see a few goals but I could say the same of Willian. Personally I'm happy we had the foresight to sign them both and I'm sure the odd goal will follow in due course.

General

Don't know if anyone knows how to circumvent the paywall or make the video accessible to watch but its here if anyone can

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/12776310/pl-the-big-interview-ep-17