more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - Scott Parker

Started by H4usuallysitting, December 31, 2022, 06:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

S.F.Sorrow

Quote from: General on January 02, 2023, 07:24:10 PM
Can someone please make this into a picture/meme.

What a load of rubbish..

?t=A2LUFjFaU6PDsPXiuX03Tg&s=19

Parker is surprisingly good at hiding the fact that he is totally clueless. Probably because he is also completely delusional and actually believe in the rubbish that comes out of his own mouth. My condolences to the Club Brugge supporters. With Parker you'll be bored to death even when you're winning. And when the winning stops... you'll end up paying him to leave.

HV71

More like - " No Glory , no sweat " I can do that for you -  it's monogrammed on my jackets

toshes mate

Quote from: Black and White Blood on January 02, 2023, 10:42:07 PM
Good Luck to Scott
He deserves a lot more respect
Quote from: Black and White Blood on January 02, 2023, 10:43:56 PM
He did ok for us and deserves respect
When he admits/owns up to the many unprofessional and destructive things he did at FFC then, perhaps, his stock value will increase a little from zero, but in the mean time he has a lot of obnoxious stuff lingering around his time at Motspur Park let alone his time at AFC Bournemouth where he was also disrespectful.  Even now there are many in football's media circus who are unaware of the depth of Parker's conniving in his efforts to get/extort money from FFC when he refused to quit despite having been offered the Bournemouth job he freely applied for.   Let him explain himself to us in simple language and truthfully what he was trying to achieve and then let us gauge whether he was justified or not.  Then each of us can decide what is okay about it and what he deserves from us in return. 

In my books he deserves nothing but contempt and I probably know only a minority of his unprofessional behaviour but I'd listen to his side of things if he promises to tell us the truth.   

Fulham 442

Quote from: S.F.Sorrow on January 04, 2023, 07:45:10 PM

What a load of rubbish..

Parker is surprisingly good at hiding the fact that he is totally clueless. Probably because he is also completely delusional and actually believe in the rubbish that comes out of his own mouth. My condolences to the Club Brugge supporters. With Parker you'll be bored to death even when you're winning. And when the winning stops... you'll end up paying him to leave.
Absolutely this, the one thing that Parker most definitely isn't missing in confidence...We got promoted in spite of him not because of him and he set us up for failure in the top flight.  Also the way he engineered his exit to Bournemouth was an absolute disgrace.  I have zero respect for him, as he did for us.

SG

Quote from: Fulham 442 on January 05, 2023, 08:57:18 AM
Quote from: S.F.Sorrow on January 04, 2023, 07:45:10 PM

What a load of rubbish..

Absolutely this, the one thing that Parker most definitely isn't missing in confidence...We got promoted in spite of him not because of him and he set us up for failure in the top flight.  Also the way he engineered his exit to Bournemouth was an absolute disgrace.  I have zero respect for him, as he did for us.

👍👍👍

FFC In Oz

I was listening to the Totally Football podcast on the Athletic and they had their Belgian correspondent on.  He mentioned that even when they were getting results, the style of play wasn't aesthetically pleasing enough for the Brugge fans.

Begs the question why they went for Parker really.

Fulham 442

It is his first game in charge tomorrow, against top of the table Genk so he has had a bit of time with the team beforehand.  Be interesting to see the post match report.

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: Fulham 442 on January 07, 2023, 12:05:34 PM
It is his first game in charge tomorrow, against top of the table Genk so he has had a bit of time with the team beforehand.  Be interesting to see the post match report.

What's the betting he'll have adopted a French accent

bill taylors apprentice

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on January 07, 2023, 12:58:36 PM
Quote from: Fulham 442 on January 07, 2023, 12:05:34 PM

What's the betting he'll have adopted a French accent

Brugge is actually Flemish but it would be typical of Parker to not know that and try a bit of French.
Having travelled to Flanders many times, I can say if he tries speaking Franglais it would not go down well.

Plodder

Just so that people reading this board are aware that there are different views among Fulham supporters, I don't share the vitriol directed towards Scott Parker.  People who have strong antipathy towards him are entitled to post whatever they like (short of things which are factually incorrect or gratuitously insulting), and I don't seek to change their opinions, but I am surprised that they feel the need and desire to do so.

bill taylors apprentice

Quote from: toshes mate on January 05, 2023, 07:17:22 AM
Quote from: Black and White Blood on January 02, 2023, 10:42:07 PM
Good Luck to Scott
He deserves a lot more respect
Quote from: Black and White Blood on January 02, 2023, 10:43:56 PM
He did ok for us and deserves respect
When he admits/owns up to the many unprofessional and destructive things he did at FFC then, perhaps, his stock value will increase a little from zero, but in the mean time he has a lot of obnoxious stuff lingering around his time at Motspur Park let alone his time at AFC Bournemouth where he was also disrespectful.  Even now there are many in football's media circus who are unaware of the depth of Parker's conniving in his efforts to get/extort money from FFC when he refused to quit despite having been offered the Bournemouth job he freely applied for.   Let him explain himself to us in simple language and truthfully what he was trying to achieve and then let us gauge whether he was justified or not.  Then each of us can decide what is okay about it and what he deserves from us in return. 

In my books he deserves nothing but contempt and I probably know only a minority of his unprofessional behaviour but I'd listen to his side of things if he promises to tell us the truth.   

Totally agree!
But we would never know as he struggles to make sense when he speaks at the best of times!

H4usuallysitting

Good start by Scott Parker....they lost 3-1

bigalffc

No vitriol from me, just disappointment at negative "Parker ball" and the way he conducted himself when he wanted to go to Bournemouth. That worked well didn't it Scotty.
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

SG

Quote from: bigalffc on January 10, 2023, 07:35:46 PM
No vitriol from me, just disappointment at negative "Parker ball" and the way he conducted himself when he wanted to go to Bournemouth. That worked well didn't it Scotty.

The size of the compensation cheque probably eased the pain😡

Somerset Fulham

Isn't it time for the Ghost of Parker Past to be laid to rest now?

Hugh Gentry

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on January 10, 2023, 08:06:19 PM
Isn't it time for the Ghost of Parker Past to be laid to rest now?
Has he been sacked yet?

sunburywhite

As a manager I have no time for him as his style/tactics were very poor

As a captain of a side I take my hat off to him for the way he stood up to MadGrath (according to folklore) and paid the fine of 20k for the two apprentices
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Forever Fulham

He couldn't adapt.  He failed the club.  Don't care about him.

Andy S

I'm sure there is a lot we don't know about his departure and I don't know any more than any other on this site. Scot probably knows that he has made mistakes as well. Nobody has to pay forever and he has moved on after failure. So should we. We don't have to forgive him just move on. He obviously enjoys the pressure pot of management where you become an expert at making excuses every week. As well as take glory when it isn't yours to take. If he has learned from his mistakes he may do well. Otherwise there will be more grief to come

hovewhite

Parker believes his own PR(bull poo)