watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Manor Solomon & Layvin Kurzawa

Started by H4usuallysitting, January 01, 2023, 01:39:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

Back in full first team training - apart from Neeskins, we have a full fit squad....and with the January transfer window opening today.....plenty of options available

filham

I thought our wide men were well contained by the Saints defence yesterday , it would be great if Solomon becomes available soon and proves worthy of a starting place.

bill taylors apprentice

Quote from: filham on January 01, 2023, 01:50:22 PM
I thought our wide men were well contained by the Saints defence yesterday , it would be great if Solomon becomes available soon and proves worthy of a starting place.

They concentrated heavily on this and a couple of other areas and it did work for them.
Hope they are both able to play 1st team football soon.

blingo

I wouldn't replace Willian.

DadCreature

Quote from: blingo on January 01, 2023, 02:17:26 PM

Agree- Willian is quality.  But he's also a bit fragile.  Need multiple options.

HarryBayles

Anyone know which players we have on 3 or 4 yellows? I think after 19 games it goes up to 10 for suspension?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bencher

He's a tremendous asset to team shape and control. I think Solomon could be tried on the right, or Willian on the right.

Deeping_white

Quote from: bencher on January 01, 2023, 06:00:23 PM

He's a tremendous asset to team shape and control. I think Solomon could be tried on the right, or Willian on the right.

Solomon has always played best from the left - he struggled a bit playing on the right at Shakhtar and when they moved him over to his preferred position he really took off. I'd imagine we'll probably push Willian to the right if we start the pair of them, and certainly he's played there for Chelsea before so should be comfortable enough making the switch

hovewhite

Proving to be an influential player for us Willian and plays with a smile as he seems to be loving Fulham.

Baston White

Quote from: HarryBayles on January 01, 2023, 05:55:25 PM
Anyone know which players we have on 3 or 4 yellows? I think after 19 games it goes up to 10 for suspension?

It's a 1 match ban for 5 yellows upto and including 19th game.
We have only played 17 to date.
Just checked Premier League website and it says we have 2 players currently on 4 cards, Mitro and Jedi.
Next is Pereira is on 3 yellows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LC

As good as our wide players have been this season, I still think if we want to kick on next season we'll need to improve in those areas. Mitrovic won't keep this pace all season long, luckily we've been finding goals throughout the whole team