more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

One of our greatest days at st James Park

Started by Thailand Mick, January 14, 2023, 07:58:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thailand Mick

https://youtu.be/KcCek8Rlsdo

It's a bit long but worth the watch, how many fellow posters were there that day with me.

ffcthereligion

Great footage thanks for that, although before my time.

My best memory is the 1-0 win up there in 08/09, Diomansy Kamara with the winner which sealed qualification for Europe and 7th place. What a position we now find ourselves in to try and end up in the same position this season

bog

That was certainly a great, memorable day. We had another 1-4 when Sourpuss was manager.  049:gif

092.gif

Hugh Gentry

Great day and great result, so many memories up there, Bullards injury right in front of me and then bocanegras winner after Bullard had gone off and Scott Parker was subbed, various draws, including the one in the green kit, meaning we couldn't see the players from up in the clouds......and always good times in the pubs before the games.

Let's hope we have another great trip!

ffcne

Been some great victories up at SJP.
2 Goals in last few minutes by USA to win 2-1 having lost Bullard to his nasty injury.
Sess as a 16 Year old hits 2 cracking goals along with a worldie from T.C in a dominant 3-1 win.
2 brilliant 4-1 wins.
A 1-0 win to virtually send the Toon down and give us Europa League football.

More of the same tomorrow .Home game for me.

Motspur Park

Two of the softest penalties ever. If ever there is a reason not to get rid of VAR, this is it.

MickyAdamsFamily

I'm particularly fond of the time Ryan Sess scored a brace as a 16 year old left back. Introduced him to the football world.That was 1-3 to Fulham, yes?

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

RAY Rock ????

Yes and Ream missed a penalty. Sess was phenomenal in that game and Cairney scored a scorcher from outside the box . That was a great weekend ⚽️🔥