watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Can we beat Newcastle tomorrow

Started by perry geyton, January 14, 2023, 04:01:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAY Rock ????

Let's be realistic Newcastle have only lost 1 league game so far and have only conceded 11 goals we have no chance after playing Thursday and we would have about 11% chance if we had a week to prepare. There press will destroy us.

alfie

Quote from: RAY Rock ???? on January 14, 2023, 08:38:01 PM
Let's be realistic Newcastle have only lost 1 league game so far and have only conceded 11 goals we have no chance after playing Thursday and we would have about 11% chance if we had a week to prepare. There press will destroy us.

No chance?
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Somerset Fulham

Let's be realistic Newcastle have only lost 1 league game so far and have only conceded 11 goals ...

And yet here we are with the opportiunity to go within a mere two points of them if we win...

Deeping_white

Quote from: Somerset Fulham on January 14, 2023, 08:47:59 PM
Let's be realistic Newcastle have only lost 1 league game so far and have only conceded 11 goals ...

And yet here we are with the opportiunity to go within a mere two points of them if we win...

This guy is best ignored, he posts under the name of button on TIFF and he's known to be a Brentford WUM

Somerset Fulham

Ah, cheers!

I had an idea but didn't know for sure.  Thanks for confirming!

OZ-WHITE

We have scored 10 goals in 5 games - 4 Premier League 1 FA Cup games
Newcastle have scored 6 goals in 5 games - 3 Premier League 1 FA Cup 1 EFL Cup games
Arguably we are in better form than them with 4 wins on the bounce ( 5 with the FA Cup )
Playing away doesn't level that out but the short turnaround does, Silva might be forced to make some changes but we do have a fresh Mitrovic
If it wasn't for the medication I,d be chewing on your skin