News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Any Fulham fans in the Newcastle pubs tonight?

Started by Hong Kong Fulham fan, January 14, 2023, 04:39:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hong Kong Fulham fan

Any Fulham fans in the pubs in Newcastle tonight? I'm arriving in an hour or so so fancy a few pints!

If so, which pubs??

CorkCity

In Wetherspoon in the city centre, only having about 15 pints want to be fresh for tomorrow
"don't dwell on reality ,it will only keep you from greatness"

Hong Kong Fulham fan

Is that the Keel row one?? I might pop in for a few in about 45 mins

Hong Kong Fulham fan

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

CorkCity

"don't dwell on reality ,it will only keep you from greatness"

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: CorkCity on January 14, 2023, 10:23:16 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on January 14, 2023, 09:58:31 PM
Yes milk can be expensive up there.
do you ever go to ga games home or away

An odd question Corky, but on this occasion i shall cooperate and answer yes. Although due to the nature of my work these days, not nearly as often as i use to.
Fortunately for me i was in attendance on Thursday to witness Fulhams glorious and historic victory over the blue noses.
Were you there on Thursday  ?

If it's about the price of milk up in Newcastle it's no good you crying over it being spilt.

But if you're going to ask if you can come along and accompany me to a match
home or away.
Sadly for you i never go out with strangers, my mother warned me about blokes like you.

Anyway no offence intended but i can guarantee you would not enjoy my company.

Never forget your Roots.

Rupert

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on January 14, 2023, 11:00:51 PM

That's true enough. He spends the whole evening droning on about an encounter with a dinosaur and a caveman, then has the gall to offer sartorial criticism. It beggars belief, it really does.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

RaySmith

Do they still sell Newcastle Brown Ale? remember that in the distinctive clear bottle, with the emblem on the front.
It had an unusual sweetish taste which I didn't like much. They also had an Amber ale - no idea what that was like, sounds good though.

You used to get Newcastle Brown t shirts, which showed you were a bit of lad, who liked a pint, I suppose - very good at attracting prospective female partners. Wear your Newky Brown tshirt, or your Hendrix one, with your denim jacket and jeans - and women would flock to you!

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Rupert on January 15, 2023, 08:35:29 AM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on January 14, 2023, 11:00:51 PM

That's true enough. He spends the whole evening droning on about an encounter with a dinosaur and a caveman, then has the gall to offer sartorial criticism. It beggars belief, it really does.

I know and i agree with you, but you forgot to mention the Sabre Tooth Tigers encounter with the Neanderthal man who had just run over your foot with the Wheel he had just invented from the tree stump he had just chopped down on Box Hill.
Not forgetting the issue you had when the Piltdown man shrunk your Yellow Trousers with the
horizontal stripe and the vertical stripe in the Washing Machine he had just invented at
Speakers Corner in Hyde Park.

Never forget your Roots.

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: RaySmith on January 15, 2023, 08:59:07 AM
Do they still sell Newcastle Brown Ale? remember that in the distinctive clear bottle, with the emblem on the front.
It had an unusual sweetish taste which I didn't like much. They also had an Amber ale - no idea what that was like, sounds good though.

You used to get Newcastle Brown t shirts, which showed you were a bit of lad, who liked a pint, I suppose - very good at attracting prospective female partners. Wear your Newky Brown tshirt, or your Hendrix one, with your denim jacket and jeans - and women would flock to you!

Bottle of dog....and yes they do

Woolly Mammoth

Your absolutely right, i always attended fancy dress parties dressed as a loaf of bread, the birds were all over me.

Never forget your Roots.

alfie

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on January 15, 2023, 12:02:30 PM

Your absolutely right, i always attended fancy dress parties dressed as a loaf of bread, the birds were all over me.
I think you were trying to say the birds crapped all over you
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Penfold

Believe it or not, Newcastle Brown Ale now brewed by Heineken in the Netherlands and imported to UK.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: alfie on January 15, 2023, 01:59:15 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on January 15, 2023, 12:02:30 PM

I think you were trying to say the birds crapped all over you

Hmmm I never thought of it like that, so i asked my pet Owl and he replied he could not give a Hoot. 🦉

Never forget your Roots.