watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Manor Solomon - Merged

Started by Bassey the warrior, January 16, 2023, 10:26:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheCeiling

He looks like he was putting the knee injury behind and looks fit. We can't afford using a player with his skillset only for
few minutes here and there.

I'd like to see him start getting bigger minutes. We need his impact in the tough second half of the season we're heading into

Drewry66

55 seconds over the end of injury time. Played about 2 minutes of that 6 minutes. Absolute joke.

I understand easing him back in but it's been over a month in full training...how Solomon didn't get more than 10 frigging minutes I'll never know. We were doing nothing! Surely that was the game to give him 25 mins!! Nearly scored when he came on. Was keeping Mudryk out the team last year. Got to give him more minutes in a game where we didn't look like scoring in a million years.

SerbianLad

Kfar saba

Very impressive 15 min for manor , hope for more min on Saturday

FFC In Oz

I love BDR and feel like he's been super this year.

But the fact is he's quite limited in his output as a RW.  Sure, he'll chip in with the occasional goal or assist, but he's not able to regularly provide the kind of spark or dribbling ability required to break down a low block. 

Personally, I'd like to see Manor start and Willian shift over to the right.

terryr

We played everything down Robinson's side today and didn't really get anywhere
Solomon showed an added threat and had some nice runs forward as well as an audacious attempt on goal
Hope to see more of him

AJW48361

Looking forward to Sunderland Saturday. Maybe a few changes and one or two players with points to prove.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: FFC In Oz on January 23, 2023, 10:58:56 PM

But the fact is he's quite limited in his output as a RW.  Sure, he'll chip in with the occasional goal or assist, but he's not able to regularly provide the kind of spark or dribbling ability required to break down a low block. 

Me too.

hovewhite

Maybe time to put him in and rest Willian starting Saturday v Sunderland and see what he can add with a full run out,alongside TC.

Finnans Right Peg

He should deffo start in the cup game alonside Tom and harry

Craven Mad

He looked very exciting when he moved to LW last night

alfie

Quote from: hovewhite on January 24, 2023, 08:10:54 AM
Maybe time to put him in and rest Willian starting Saturday v Sunderland and see what he can add with a full run out,alongside TC.
Willian coming on in second half, maybe he would play like he did in first half when he has the energy.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Stoneleigh Loyalist

By his standards Willian had one of his poorest games last night and the Cup game would be the ideal time to give Solomon a run out.

filham

Failure to score against Newcastle and Spurs must mean that our attack needs a boost.

Solomon and Wilson have to be given at least 6o minutes game time each against Sunderland

Craven Mad

I thought William was okay actually. Caused some problems and was generally a nuisance to Emerson Royal. I think it was just hard playing against 5 at the back with two DMs - there was little space in the final third. Tottenham got a lucky goal and then shut up shop. V negative tactics overall

JimOG

Manor has occasionally played an attacking midfield role. If I were a defender, given his quick feet, I'd hate to face him in that role - a bit like Fabio. 

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: JimOG on January 24, 2023, 10:52:12 AM

Manor has occasionally played an attacking midfield role. If I were a defender, given his quick feet, I'd hate to face him in that role - a bit like Fabio. 

I don't think he gets in ahead of Pereira though.

wback

Quote from: Mitrovic the warrior on January 24, 2023, 11:13:24 AM
I don't think he gets in ahead of Pereira though.

That's not a bad shout for Sunderland though. So far, we've seen him get the ball almost exclusively with his back to the sidelines. What does he look like if he's getting it between the centre circle and the edge of the D with the team moving forwards?

alfie

Quote from: Craven Mad on January 24, 2023, 10:27:20 AM
I thought William was okay actually. Caused some problems and was generally a nuisance to Emerson Royal. I think it was just hard playing against 5 at the back with two DMs - there was little space in the final third. Tottenham got a lucky goal and then shut up shop. V negative tactics overall
Don't think there was anything lucky about that goal, you let him get on his right foot and that is what your gonna get.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

hovewhite

Think Solomon and TC need a start for Andreas and Willian against Sunderland,as we need to see a game where they feature for at least 75 or 80 minutes.