watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

If we do sign Saša Lukić!

Started by RAY Rock ????, January 27, 2023, 03:56:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAY Rock ????

He will need a lot of time to adapt to the premier league as in Italy you get a lot more time on the ball before you are closed down . I think this would be a very good signing long term but don't expect miracles straight away .

alfie

I don't think that would take a lot of time, plenty of players come into the Premiership and have an immediate impact.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Finnans Right Peg

I would have said the same for Paulinha

Slaphead in Qatar

Sasa is a regular starter in Serie A and has 150 appearances to his name in that league.  Its a bit of a step into Premier League for him, but not too much of a step up.  good addition in my opinion if we get him.

RAY Rock ????

Palhinha Was on course to get 38 yellow cards in the season and had to reign it in . He should of been sent off in the second half against Tottenham.

Somerset Fulham

Quote from: RAY Rock ???? on January 27, 2023, 05:28:21 PM
Palhinha Was on course to get 38 yellow cards in the season and had to reign it in . He should of been sent off in the second half against Tottenham.

Was on course.  He isn't now, not anywhere near it.

Deeping_white

Whataboutery doesn't really work with making the point you think you're making, and if you're trying to suggest he wasn't a star from day 1 then I don't know what to say

Tabby

Odd that Chalobah that has had several years of PL football and even more championship football under his belt got sent off in a matter of minutes on his first start.

I think the idea of that the leagues are so diametrically opposed is a strange one. It is a lot more about how he'd slot into the team, which applies to every player no matter which league they were in.

H4usuallysitting

Is he a good player....must confess I've never heard of him

SerbianLad

While Lukic will need some time to adjust to the league fully(though he's quite experienced at the highest level having played in Serie a and at the WC, as well as physically strong in addition of having a good friend in Mitro to help him settle in fast), I disagree with this second post entirely.

Palhinha was great from day one and would have been the MOTM on his debut against Liverpool, had Mitro not had such a great game.

And no, he shouldn't have been sent off against Spurs. Those two "fouls" he made after getting the first yellow never warranted a second yellow. There was almost no contact on the first one, Kane dived and rolled on the floor as he tried to con the ref.

Pluto

He's also a seasoned international for Serbia so he has played against premier league players. He'll be fine.

sunburywhite

He must be signing because of Mitro
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

demeant0r

Signing him would cement Mitrovic staying in Fulham long term. He's most definitely a recommendation by Mitrovic. Signing Lukic must mean that he's both a good fit for the stats people at the club and a good fit under the gaffer as well as it meaning the club is listening to its players which can only strengthen the squad bond.

LC

Quote from: demeant0r on January 27, 2023, 08:39:42 PM
Signing him would cement Mitrovic staying in Fulham long term. He's most definitely a recommendation by Mitrovic. Signing Lukic must mean that he's both a good fit for the stats people at the club and a good fit under the gaffer as well as it meaning the club is listening to its players which can only strengthen the squad bond.

I doubt he's a recommendation from Mitrovic, although I'm sure Mitro would have been asked his opinion about him. If Mitro likes him on a personal level that's also good thing

filham

Silva is not in the habit of rushing new signings into our starting line up. Any player signed in this window will have to bed in and do his time on the bench and be happy with some substitute appearances for a while.