watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Is Silva making a point today.

Started by sarnian, January 28, 2023, 02:47:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sarnian

I thought Tete would be rested today but is Silva making a point to management that he has no option with no proper alternative apart from Bobby.  It looks like a statement get me a full back whatever the cost.

Somerset Fulham

I think he is just playing the only viable option that he has, isn't he?

Jules

Quote from: sarnian on January 28, 2023, 02:47:51 PM
I thought Tete would be rested today but is Silva making a point to management that he has no option with no proper alternative apart from Bobby.  It looks like a statement get me a full back whatever the cost.
We will get a quality RB in the coming days. The team is solid today. Pleased to see a strong line up. We should be aiming to get through and who knows maybe we get a good cup run  049:gif

MickTheBeard

I still think the one upfront with a winger each side tucked in is flawed to a point if you don't have a alternative plan b which we don't have or seems don't want when things go wrong. With 1 upfront without any other player getting double figures in goals is starting to show its ugly head especially if mitro has a quite period which looks like at moment.And why have light weight wingers who get knocked off the ball all the time, you can see with Wilson and Solomon their be allways on the treatment table,need to have the body weight to hold the line and score goals,love a goalscoring midfielder franks not working get him fit 20 Gail a season from midfield yes please.

alfie

Quote from: MickTheBeard on January 29, 2023, 05:26:56 AM
I still think the one upfront with a winger each side tucked in is flawed to a point if you don't have a alternative plan b which we don't have or seems don't want when things go wrong. With 1 upfront without any other player getting double figures in goals is starting to show its ugly head especially if mitro has a quite period which looks like at moment.And why have light weight wingers who get knocked off the ball all the time, you can see with Wilson and Solomon their be allways on the treatment table,need to have the body weight to hold the line and score goals,love a goalscoring midfielder franks not working get him fit 20 Gail a season from midfield yes please.
Why do you think Solomon will always be on the treatment table?
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't