more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - Lampard sacked

Started by G_Gribby, January 23, 2023, 12:45:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marcus

Quote from: Craven Mad on January 23, 2023, 04:02:43 PM
He only just made the playoffs with Derby when they had Mason Mount, Harry Wilson and Fikayo Tomori in the squad (let alone other quality Championship players of that time, like Scott Malone, Bradley Johnson, Tom Lawrence and Jayden Bogle). He then went on to fail at Chelsea and Everton. He's just not good enough tactically.

The failure of previous generation England players (eg Lampard, Gerard and Parker) perhaps somewhat explains our historic failure on the international stage - they're not great leaders, nor tactically adept...
Yes, that team really should have gone up, he got his tactics completely wrong at Wembley , was far too defensive against a really average Aston Villa team, if he had gone for it, like we did in the first half in 2018, they probably would have won.

ron

Quote from: Buffalo76 on January 23, 2023, 04:48:52 PM
Lampard will never get another Premier League job. Utterly clueless.

Never say never....there are quite a few 'managers' in that rather exclusive coterie who have made successfully lucrative careers out of serial failure. Why, even now he's sitting by his phone with fingers crossed.

filham

Quote from: EN1 FFC on January 23, 2023, 04:52:26 PM
Scott Parker is sending his CV. and Club Brugge fans are ordering the Taxi  :dft012:
No, you have to give Parker a little more time as there are still unseen pullovers in his bottom draw.

G_Gribby

I'm not the gambling type, but I should have put a pound on Lampard getting sacked and Sean Dyche taking over maybe I could buy a ticket to the Riverside stand.

:005:

Only Sweden has Swedish gooseberries.