4 (3.4%)
Vinicius            🔁 87'
0 (0%)
Wilson              🔁 87'
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 116

Voting closed: January 26, 2023, 12:48:33 AM

love4ffc

Not sure why but losing this match to Spurs really was a sucker punch for me.  I just can't stand Spurs, Kane, Son and the lot of them.  Even though Kane's goal was a good goal I still think the ref and VAR gifted them a lot of calls and that Son was lucky to remain on the pitch. 

Bitter, yes.  Anyway, who was your FoF MOTM and why? 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Andy S

I cannot be bothered to name a man of the match as nobody played that well. Spurs were not any better in my opinion as they just played spoiler tactics along with feigning injury. I certainly would not pay to watch them every week. They have spent a small fortune on players over the years but cannot beat a team that came up in the summer. But there was no man of the match from me

ianthailand

Leno for me. Only had a stream, on a laptop, to watch the game so people at the game may well have a different, more accurate, perspective than me.

Carborundum

Robinson and Diop both had very good games. Gave it to Robinson.

In seasons gone by we lose that by three or four goals, Spurs have an abundance of excellent players.  There were some good performances from the Fulham team, but quality of the type Harry Kane showed with his exceptional goal, well that eluded them.

alfie

Quote from: love4ffc on January 24, 2023, 12:48:33 AM
Not sure why but losing this match to Spurs really was a sucker punch for me.  I just can't stand Spurs, Kane, Son and the lot of them.  Even though Kane's goal was a good goal I still think the ref and VAR gifted them a lot of calls and that Son was lucky to remain on the pitch. 

I think Palhinha was looking for a second yellow.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Southcoastffc

Undoubtedly,  a superb, well-executed performance showing class and authority, head and shoulders above anyone else:  Roy Hodgson.    As he's not on the voting list, I'll go for Robinson.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Finnans Right Peg

I went for diop ,thought he won every tackle and kept the ball well ,first time to see him play live and thought he commanded the back line well

SerbianLad

Went with Robinson. Didn't do much wrong, ran up and down the pitch for 90+ minutes.

Grassy Noel

Solomon was ten minutes of skill and class.

filham

Robinson, his efforts going forward were as good as either of our tw attacking wide men.

Riverside

Quote from: Andy S on January 24, 2023, 12:57:05 AM
I cannot be bothered to name a man of the match as nobody played that well. Spurs were not any better in my opinion as they just played spoiler tactics along with feigning injury. I certainly would not pay to watch them every week. They have spent a small fortune on players over the years but cannot beat a team that came up in the summer. But there was no man of the match from me

Wow . I thought the 1st 35-40 mins of football were some of the best I have seen us play .
Lost our way fro the last 5 - 10 mins of the 1st half and it cost us
Gave as good as we got in the 2nd half
Lacked that moment of magic ( or a mistake from them )

MOM . Plenty of good performances without a real standout
I was torn between Drop and Robinson and Pereira ( pressing and dead ball delivery )
Gone for Pereira 

alfie

Quote from: Riverside on January 24, 2023, 11:43:31 AM
Quote from: Andy S on January 24, 2023, 12:57:05 AM

Wow . I thought the 1st 35-40 mins of football were some of the best I have seen us play .
Lost our way fro the last 5 - 10 mins of the 1st half and it cost us
Gave as good as we got in the 2nd half
Lacked that moment of magic ( or a mistake from them )

MOM . Plenty of good performances without a real standout
I was torn between Drop and Robinson and Pereira ( pressing and dead ball delivery )
Gone for Pereira
Drop?. That's funny
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Count Flapula

Diop had by far his best game for us. Solid and commanding and even bailed out Ream a couple of times (as good centre back pairings like Hughes and Brede used to do). Seeds of a good partnership hopefully.

Robinson was a close second, he really levels up in the Prem.

bobbo

Quote from: love4ffc on January 24, 2023, 12:48:33 AM

don you echo my thoughts but we can't deny Kane is a very good player and the difference last night . I have never liked spurs either. And as for levy he's more interested in concerts etc etc at white hart lane as my mate pointed out this morning. Revenue my son
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Black and White Blood

Palinha was my MOTM, despite being restrained by a yellow card
he made some very effective tackles.
Also a mention for Antonee Robinson, never stopped pushing forward.
Wasn't impressed by some of Spurs tactics second half but we need to be more clinical,
love him or hate him, like Kane.