watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR Nice day out

Started by Peabody, January 04, 2023, 03:08:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peabody

Visited Battersea Power Station today. Well recommend it, especially the ride in the lift up one of the chimneys. My grandson brought it for us for Christmas. The views from the top are very good, though I couldn't see the Cottage.

Somerset Fulham

I am a long way from Battersea these days but I have had pals who have been and said its fantastic.

Its so good to see such an iconic building finally have new life breathed into it after it being left for so long to basically rot.

SG

Thanks for the update. Been planning to do this once nights get a bit longer. As Somerset says it's good to see it restored. Passed derelict building hundreds of times on my commute into Victoria

Peabody

Because of all the skyscrapers, you cannot easily see the Battersea Dogs & Cats Home but it is well signpost. The new Battersea Power Station on the Northern Line, is impressive as well.

SG

Quote from: SG on January 05, 2023, 07:09:56 AM
Thanks for the update. Been planning to do this once nights get a bit longer. As Somerset says it's good to see it restored. Passed derelict building hundreds of times on my commute into Victoria

Did this today based on Peabody's recommendation. Cracking day out, beautiful weather and the highlight was being able to clearly see the new stand in the distance 👍