watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Sod's Army- The F word

Started by bog, February 10, 2023, 09:40:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

I always like to learn of an FFC supporter in the limelight, however bright. I may be behind everyone else but this morn on Talktv they had some bloke come on to talk about sport who commented about 'his' club Leeds before saying 'how long before you mention how well Fulham are doing?' So, Kevin O'Sullivan of talktv is a Fulham supporter.  :54: Unless I misheard...which is highly likely.

Thank you and good night

092.gif     

mrmicawbers

Quote from: bog on February 10, 2023, 09:40:45 AM
I always like to learn of an FFC supporter in the limelight, however bright. I may be behind everyone else but this morn on Talktv they had some bloke come on to talk about sport who commented about 'his' club Leeds before saying 'how long before you mention how well Fulham are doing?' So, Kevin O'Sullivan of talktv is a Fulham supporter.  :54: Unless I misheard...which is highly likely.

Thank you and good night

092.gif     
Think you're absolutely correct. He's also one of the best presenters too.

bog

Quote from: mrmicawbers on February 10, 2023, 10:02:22 AM
Quote from: bog on February 10, 2023, 09:40:45 AM

Thank you and good night

092.gif     
Think you're absolutely correct. He's also one of the best presenters too.

Yes I always find him very straight forward and a good watch.