watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Do we presume

Started by JimmyConway, February 09, 2023, 09:08:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JimmyConway

The club will give Leeds an added bonus of the whole Putney end like last seasons Carabao cup game and this seasons home tie against Sunderland. One round from the quarter finals use our home advantage and only give them their allotted amount necessary. Don't open the upper tiers of Riverside if need be.

Sting of the North

I got the idea that we are required to give more seats in the FA cup? Or do you mean that we have given even more than that?

JimmyConway

Your right we do but due to restricted capacity i was under the impression that this was around 3K not the entire end.

mrmicawbers

I always thought it was 25%Subject to police advice.

Sting of the North

Quote from: JimmyConway on February 09, 2023, 09:23:12 AM
Your right we do but due to restricted capacity i was under the impression that this was around 3K not the entire end.

Cheers, thanks for the clarification.

Southdowns White

15% or above to away teams for cup games, although you don't need to give more than 15%.

SG

We've discussed this before. 15% of current capacity is 3,750. How do you effectively split the Putney End and ensure segregated fans. That number would leave I estimate sections P1&2 for Fulham fans. Who would want to sit there with two thirds of stand full of Leeds.

Ludlow Richard

Quote from: SG on February 09, 2023, 12:21:44 PM
We've discussed this before. 15% of current capacity is 3,750. How do you effectively split the Putney End and ensure segregated fans. That number would leave I estimate sections P1&2 for Fulham fans. Who would want to sit there with two thirds of stand full of Leeds.

the Putney End is normally split for league games, so why can't we do it for cup games?

SG

Quote from: Ludlow Richard on February 09, 2023, 12:24:20 PM
Quote from: SG on February 09, 2023, 12:21:44 PM

the Putney End is normally split for league games, so why can't we do it for cup games?

Because the split would be totally reversed. League games one third away and totally outnumbered by home fans. The numbers dictate the reverse for cup game and I'm note sure I'd fancy being in P1 or 2 with Leeds in the rest. Also the way the access steps are arranged is for P2 & 3 to share same stairs. So segregation not possible between areas P2 & 3