Main Menu

Fulham 2-0 Leeds FA Cup - 28 Feb 19:46

Started by WhiteJC, February 10, 2023, 10:51:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TC's Sporran

Quote from: St Eve on February 28, 2023, 08:38:11 PM
Quote from: Marcel_Gecov on February 28, 2023, 08:36:44 PM
Quote from: TC's Sporran on February 28, 2023, 08:35:51 PM
solomon doing his usual mazy runs cutting in from the wing with no end product...........

Did you watch Wolves?
Or Brighton? Or Forest?

yes i watched all of them. i dont think some people have heard of irony

Sgt Fulham

Cedric and Lukic look very rusty, game time will be good for them. Wilson pretty anonymous. Would like us to control the game better.

bill taylors apprentice

Wilson & Cedric giving the ball away and putting us under undue pressure.
Add in Lukic finding his way in his first game and Rodak exuding panic isn't helping.

Bassey the warrior

Phenomenal goal but our attacking play apart from that has been poor. We can barely string a few passes together.

TC's Sporran

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on February 28, 2023, 08:39:18 PM
Cedric and Lukic look very rusty, game time will be good for them. Wilson pretty anonymous. Would like us to control the game better.

im not familiar with leeds squad. how strong a team are they fielding?

itombomb

Soares has been proper useless, but tbf he hasn't played in ages.

Wilson and Periera have also been muck, without the same excuse.

Caedal

It's the Leeds first team from what I can tell

filham

Leeds should be ahead and if we continue like this they are going to win this game.
Sure we are looking confident and playing nice football but no real threat on goal.

itombomb

Quote from: TC's Sporran on February 28, 2023, 08:40:43 PM
Quote from: Sgt Fulham on February 28, 2023, 08:39:18 PM

im not familiar with leeds squad. how strong a team are they fielding?
Similar to us 50-50ish team

TC's Sporran

lol its either 50/50 or full strength

Black, White and Fred

Rodak glued to his line, showing why Leno is number 1
'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

TheCeiling

The drop off from Leno to Rodak is unbelievable. I don't want to judge him too much because he rarely is playing, but he gives me almost no confidence at all every time Leeds are around the box.

Would like us to find a way to isolate Solomon 1v1 more and I need Marco to ask him to go for a strike rather than passing it. Leeds have hard time dealing with his quickness, just need him to look for his shot instead of trying to involve his teammates.

Lukic needs to be a little bit more concentrate handling the ball. I believe it will come with time. Palhinha had the same problem in his first games until he adjusted to the pace of the PL.

Also our midfield and back line need to push it up quicker rather than this slow build up. Would like to see Willian instead of Wilson in the second half.

Marcel_Gecov

Dreary bunch... if we keep this result we are in the quarters boys! With two players with a debut and we've given minutes to a few others... yes the keeper looks dodgy but the rest of it really isn't as bad as you are making out.

Mince n Tatties

TC's Sporran

its virtually impossible to field a load of new faces and to expect them to gel within 45 mins. so as the game goes on you'd expect the players to settle in a bit. but then the changes mess it all up again.

Al-Fayed

Like to see Tete and Willian on for Cedric and Wilson. Don't see Rodak being substituted as would be a public humiliation. However, he's looked unconvincing.

Plodder

It is difficult for those who have had little or no game time, but none of the second string have impressed so far, with Cedric and Wilson both exhibiting touch well below Premier League standard.

We definitely need to improve in the second half.

bill taylors apprentice

Quote from: Benhamdoun on February 28, 2023, 08:49:40 PM
Like to see Tete and Willian on for Cedric and Wilson. Don't see Rodak being substituted as would be a public humiliation. However, he's looked unconvincing.

His body language has never looked positive even when he's had a good game.

Black, White and Fred

'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

Black, White and Fred

I really wish we would stop slowing down the play in the final third

Friedrich Nietzsche