watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Kevin McDonald - incredible.

Started by copthornemike, February 15, 2023, 10:02:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

copthornemike

Just heard Kevin McDonald started for Division 1 Exeter last night (alongside young Jay Stansfield), unlucky not to score other than for an excellent save.
Incredible recovery following a kidney transplant of all things.
Truly inspirational.

Ara's bacon crisps

I thought when Dundee United didn't extend his short term contract that it might be the end of the road, but a few comments on the BBC under the Exeter match report from last night said he was excellent. Nice one Kev 👍

filham

Well done Kevin, hope it continues to go well for you and thank you for the grand service you gave us at Fulham.

alfie

Quote from: filham on February 15, 2023, 10:38:15 AM
Well done Kevin, hope it continues to go well for you and thank you for the grand service you gave us at Fulham.
:plus one:
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Twig

gang

Fantastic news very pleased for him.

hovewhite

Carborundum

It is inspirational and a reminder that a key ingredient in long run contentment is never giving up if you don't absolutely have to.  Seriously impressive.

Looking back over the last part of his time at the Cottage, it became increasingly clear that he rather fancied becoming a centre back.  From the opening post on the other thread, describing how he marshalled the defence, I wonder if the conversion is now complete. To be fair back in the day, a defence featuring the defensive genius of Stearman, Bodurov, Hoogland, Stafilidis etc  etc needed a fair amount of marshalling too just from midfield

Finnans Right Peg

Would love in a few years if he was back on the coaching staff ,just like Boa

HV71

Quote from: Finnans Right Peg on February 15, 2023, 07:00:42 PM
Would love in a few years if he was back on the coaching staff ,just like Boa

Love the man - great post

perry geyton