News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Who do you think will be the 3 to go down now?

Started by Jimsbeerbelly, February 05, 2023, 10:37:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McBrideOfFrankenstein

Quote from: WindyCity on February 16, 2023, 04:38:04 PM
Don't know who goes down, but these are the teams I'd like to see go down:  (Any 3 of these, all 4 if it can be orchestrated)

Everton
West Ham
Villa
Leeds

Strong agree. Though I dislike villa sliiightly less than the other three.

McBrideOfFrankenstein

Also, if Villa and Spam both survive, with Burnley coming up that'll be too much bloody claret for one division.

Mr White

I don't care who go's down as long as west ham are one off them.

Sgt Fulham

Realistically I would expect
- Everton
- Bournemouth
- Southampton

Would love Forest to go down though. It's amazing that they've built a gap from the relegation places given how crap they have been for the majority of the season. It goes to show how far a few wins gets you in this league.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on February 17, 2023, 10:50:32 AM
- Everton
- Bournemouth
- Southampton

Would love Forest to go down though. It's amazing that they've built a gap from the relegation places given how crap they have been for the majority of the season. It goes to show how far a few wins gets you in this league.

They've had a lot of luck, winning games when they haven't been the better side. Hopefully their luck runs out.

Snibbo

Quote from: Mitrovic the warrior on February 17, 2023, 10:55:47 AM
- Everton
- Bournemouth
- Southampton

They've had a lot of luck, winning games when they haven't been the better side. Hopefully their luck runs out.
Well they've got 2 centre backs out for extended periods and have a tough run of games coming up,  so they could be about to drop

Somerset Fulham

Although I still can't see it myself, a hell of a lot of  Leicester fans have been terrified of being relegated all season. They honeslty think that their team is dire.

toshes mate

Quote from: filham on February 06, 2023, 10:17:32 AM
To early to make a realistic prediction, a lot of football yet to be played with possible injuries and bookings to effect performances.
Just pleased to see the likes of Fulham, Brentford and Brighton in safe mid table positions, not many pundits would have predicted that.
I agree - it is much too early for funeral arrangements when no one has actually 'died' yet.  There are very, very large numbers of random events to go yet ...  I am not yet even sure you can calculate the number of points needed to be safe from relegation just yet either.

fulhamfever

SG

Quote from: Snibbo on February 17, 2023, 11:26:12 AM
Quote from: Mitrovic the warrior on February 17, 2023, 10:55:47 AM
- Everton
- Bournemouth
- Southampton

Well they've got 2 centre backs out for extended periods and have a tough run of games coming up,  so they could be about to drop

And unbelievably they have applied to the League to register Steve Cook because of these injuries. Incredible 😡

Nero

perry geyton

St Eve

Marcel_Gecov

Bournemouth Southampton Leeds

Not sure which order however. I do like Selles based on the interviews Ive seen of him so I hope he gets the chance to keep them up but after the Nathan Jones fiasco it might just be too big for him,.

Fulham 442

Quote from: Marcel_Gecov on February 17, 2023, 04:27:05 PM
Bournemouth Southampton Leeds

Not sure which order however. I do like Selles based on the interviews Ive seen of him so I hope he gets the chance to keep them up but after the Nathan Jones fiasco it might just be too big for him,.
I agree about Selles.  I think it will be three from the bottom five but also think Forest will start sinking soon so would include them in the mix as well.

F(f)CUK

This season's relegation battle is going to go down to the wire. The only thing that we know is that at least one established Premier League team is going because we sure ain't.😊

Maidstone Lee

Leeds
Bournemouth
Southampton

Would not be shocked to see West Ham drop, think Everton will get out of it and Forest will just have enough to survive but think it'll be close.
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19